Least favorite character and why?

squidgeek06

Imitation Krab
A thread about everybody's least favorite characters and why they don't like them.

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
I don't have a least favorite main character, since I enjoy all of them. However, if I really had to choose, Mr. Krabs would probably be last. He is still a good character though, although he is unlikeable in some episodes (especially the S6-8) episodes.

Fear Of A Nerdy Patty

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Least favorite character generally: Gary and Pearl (Both have grown on me a little, but I still usually find them the least interesting out of the main cast)
Least favorite character in bad episodes: Even though he's one of my favorites usually, SpongeBob is absolutely unbearable whenever the plot forces him to be way too dumb or stalk and harrass Squidward.

Pugs4Thugs

Gary the Snail Supremacist
Honestly idk if I have any least favorite characters. I used to say Pearl, but I don't really dislike her...I guess I just like her the least, I wish they did more with her or something. Maybe Patrick too, I just don't find him as funny as I used to.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Pearl, at the beginning. However, she's not as annoying as Mr. Krabs' thirst for money being more annoying than ever because he doesn't really have a soul/heart anymore. He literally just thinks about money and it didn't used to be like that.

Between Mr. Krabs and Patrick I think are my choices. Patrick is just stupidly annoying with how dumb he has become in the last 5-6 seasons. I just can't fathom how he became like this or WHY...