Last time you referenced Spongebob in real life?

toasterstrutel

Krabby Patty Burglar
I remember I said "you're good, you're good, you're good" in reference to Shanghaied a few days ago.

BobCarotte

meep
My sister was going to a party and she asked me before leaving: "Am I a pretty girl?" and I replied "Oh, well, um... you're...you're beautiful." XD

Oh, and that was a week ago.

Super Weenie Hut Junior

Imitation Krab
A few weeks ago at school. I yelled in the middle of class "Oh yeah Mr. Krabs!". A quote from Mid-Life Crustacean.

thecrad15

Giant Clam
While performing experiments in class

"Keep going. You're good. You're good.. And stop"

PinkPearl

insert title here
Thank you for making this; I was about to have to.

Last week on Cape Cod, check out what the restaurant was serving (sorry it's sideways):

b260e48633b651e8243b5f5aec2bb33e.jpg

My family is a big fan of the "Hello, pole" line from Bossy Boots. Whenever someone bumps against a pole in the car, or otherwise encounters a pole to some degree(which seems to be quite frequent), someone always has to say it. Driving into the basketball hoop in the driveway? "Hello, pole!" Being unable to get out of the car because the pole is too close to the door? "Hello, pole!" I end up sitting with a net with a loooonng pole attached on the way home from the Cape? "Hello, pole!" You get the idea.

Another one from Cape Cod: we went to the beach one evening and the tide was ridiculously high, so we had fun building a trench that we compared to a sea bear circle to keep us safe.

Spongebob gets mentioned surprisingly often in our family xD

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
Whenever I see a crowd full of annoying/irritating people anywhere: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9BoyyaSjPY

I rarely ever make fun of someone, but when I do:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aeNQEnKcIY
I never made fun of someone for many years now.

WayslideCool

You know what else is yellow? You are!
i try to daily. i feel like this show has taken some sort of hold of me and i will die if i can't finish my daily spongebob quota.

yesterday it was the "time for a refill!" quote from "Lame and Fortune"

Super Weenie Hut Junior

Imitation Krab
The E-Man Guy said:
How did your teachers and the other students react?
My science teacher this previous school year hardly paid attention to what anyone said, and I took advantage of that, in other words, she had no reaction. The other students in my class laughed. That's about it.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
It happens too frequently, but I think the last time I referenced the show was also "Oh yeah, Mr. Krabs". Something I say far too frequently, I'm afraid ._.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Today lol. I mean for one thing I'm in my Patrick Star Halloween costume as we speak.

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
Today lol. I mean for one thing I'm in my Patrick Star Halloween costume as we speak.
LMAO I have an idea when you go trick or treating reference a Patrick line and see if they know where it's from

Back