Kung Fu Panda 3

go to the Wikipedia and put in Kung Fu Panda 3 do not click to you see Kung Fu Panda 3 click on it will show you

Jacob

Floating Shopping List
Milkmaidman said:
Wikipedia is not the most reliable source out there.
Everything is not true on the internets. I mean what happens if you are some 62 year old or some hacker. You never know. :coolio:

ooooooofy

hello! :)
Everything is not true on the internets. I mean what happens if you are some 62 year old or some hacker. You never know. :coolio:

I believe you are are trying to say "Not everything is true on the internets", not "Everything is not true on the internets". Because some things on the internets are true. :O And on the topic, I say meh. I only liked the first one. :P

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
It has Bryan Cranston in it? No way.. that would be awesome.
I don't think I saw the second movie... I watch the show sometimes. I hardly remember the first movie. Maybe I'll watch all the Kung Fu Panda stuff out there and then go see this. Interested to see a trailer to see what this movie will be like.

Trophy said:
the movies were good the show isn't. So I bet that this movie could go either way
The shows usually end up sucking, yet the movies even after the show end up good. So I wouldn't be too surprised if this movie came out good.

Trophy said:
I knew you were going to say that. You sir have not as good taste as mine. Now is there a known plot for this movie?
I hope this movie takes the style of Jimmy Neutron Happy Happy Family Hour

Back