Krusty Towers Chaos Roleplay

TheSpongyKnight

Heir to the Throne of King Neptune
Welcome to the Krusty Towers Chaos Roleplay (ft. Wii U Toad & Xbox Toad)! Please note, this is the first roleplay I created, so please follow the rules below. Anyone can join in, and can play in this one as well as in their other roleplays.

Synopsis:
Inspired by the Krusty Towers episode, Spongy Knight opens a hotel with one goal in mind: charge guests top dollar for room service. But when an unwanted paying customer comes in, things are sure to get messy.

Rules:
No godmodding or Mary Sues/Gary Stus
Anyways, have fun!

(Credit to everyone, including ssj!)

Wii U Toad and Xbox Toad are walking down the road towards the Krusty Krab.

Xbox Toad: So, I was all ready to drain the fries but I cooked the fries slightly too long. So...

Wii U Toad: Xbox Toad?

Xbox Toad: So, here's where the bizarre twist comes in.

Wii U Toad: Xbox Toad?

Xbox Toad: They weren't overcooked at all.

Wii U Toad: Xbox Toad, look!! (picks him up and turns him around where we are shown a tall building)

Xbox Toad: Wow, what happened to the Krusty Krab?

Spongy Knight: Good morning! The New Krusty Towers is now opened for business. (cuts a red ribbon)

Xbox Toad: Why did you build a hotel, Mr. Spongy Knight?

Spongy Knight: I'm glad you asked, son. Remember when I went to that fast food convention and stayed in that fancy hotel? I had a beautiful room. The employees were so friendly. They catered to my every whim, no matter how demeaning it was. Because they lived by a code. And that code was engraved in fine gold above the grand fireplace: ("We shall never deny a guest even the most ridiculous request.") Everything was perfect until I got the bill. They charged me for everything. 25 dollars for a hamburger! (takes out a whole burger from inside his body) If they can charge that much for a lousy burger, imagine how much Mr. Krabs and I could charge for a lousy krabby patty. And thus, the Krusty Towers was reborn anew.

Wii U Toad: Why would anyone stay in a hotel in Bikini Bottom? It's in the middle of scenic nowhere. There's nothing to do but get stung by jellyfish. (jellyfish stings Wii U Toad in head. Xbox Toad pushes the bump in and it goes to the other side of Wii U Toad's head)

Spongy Knight: Come inside. (now inside Krusty Towers) Isn't it beautiful?

Wii U Toad: Where are all the new hotel employees?

Spongy Knight throws uniforms onto Wii U Toad & Xbox Toad.

Spongy Knight: You are! (A hotel guest enters) My first hotel guest. Watch me reel him in. (walks behind desk) Welcome to the Krusty Towers where our motto is "We shall never deny a guest even the most ridiculous request."

Guest: Oh, that's great. I'd like a double krabby patty with no onions and extra pickles.

Spongy Knight: If you want a krabby patty, you'll have to rent a room and order room service.

Guest: Ooh, I've only got an hour for lunch. (sighs and leaves)

Wii U Toad: Boy, you reeled in that one like a pro.

Spongy Knight: Ok, Wii U Toad, you man the front desk.

Okay, everyone. The roleplay has started. You can hop in and play anytime. Don't be shy. You can still play in your own roleplays while you're playing here.

TheSpongyKnight

Heir to the Throne of King Neptune
Sadness bump (1+ years since last post even though I created this thread)
No one responded. I guess they were driven off by the name. And I only posted my last post on this thread last year, darn. Guess I'll just wrap this up.

The hotel goes broke because no one checked in (because no one responded in over a year) and everyone went bankrupt. Only Patrick checked in and when I put the pool inside, he cannon-balled in and his weight made the hotel collapse, hospitalizing all of us. I received the bill and sent Wii U Toad and Xbox Toad to medical school.

Patrick: Wow, an indoor pool? Well, this place is fancy. (gets on diving board) Cannonball! (jumps in but the pool collapses the hotel back into the Krusty Krab)
Spongy Knight: (at hospital with the gang) Oh, that hotel was a bad idea from the start.
Patrick: That was a hotel?
Nurse: Your bill, sir.
Spongy Knight: $15,000?!
Wii U Toad: You're not gonna have a heart attack are you?
Spongy Knight: Not at these prices. Forget hotels. This hospital rack is where the money is.
Patrick: This is a hospital?
Spongy Knight: Pack your bags, boys. You're going to medical school.
Xbox Toad and Patrick: Hooray!
Wii U Toad: Oh, boy.
THE END

Why did no one respond? Did I do something wrong? I mean, everyone had a blast when I started posting in a roleplay, but that was MightyMario's roleplay. So why is nobody, other than @Yoshi back in Spongy City Roleplay with the offer of knowledge of the lineup for "Nautical Nonsense and Sponge Buddies" in Norwegian and Russian releases, ever responding in my roleplays? I mean, the same guy did respond once in Mess with the Invisible Boatmobile, so why is this topic only getting its second post now?

Back