"Krusty Krab Training Video" Full Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

baba_944

Moby Dollar
I found this thread (he states that he's not kidding) that the full ending had the Krabby Patty formula, albeit, he says it fast. To be really, really, honest, I swear I've saw it too. I know it's close to "April Fool's", but I swear I've seen this before.

EDIT: Thread in question: http://www.reddit.com/r/spongebob/comments/30wm4t/in_rare_television_broadcasts_of_krusty_krab/

Like I said, I've seen this before I just know it. He says it in gibberish (the announcer).

baba_944

Moby Dollar
I know, I called BS on it too, but then I started thinking. Please don't close this, I actually want to see what comes of this. I don't want this to end up like that "I Was A Teenage Gary" deleted scene.

ataeaf

Outdated meme I know
It may just be something he thought he noticed. I once thought that the drool in Welcome to the Chum Bucket was cut out.

baba_944

Moby Dollar
I just remembered something else. Call BS on me again if you want, but I vaguely remembered when the French narrator spoke it, it sped up like a tape fast-forwarding it with the little "fast-forward" motion and then Spongebob eyes rolled and his mind explode like the ending we have now.

The reddit thread says the narrator listed off ingredients as the patty built itself. I'm thinking that's just a combination of old memories in that persons head, since there was a scene like that in Plankton. Otherwise I think the joke was always to have it cut and I'm pretty sure it was never aired differently.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Grubby Grouper said:
The reddit thread says the narrator listed off ingredients as the patty built itself. I'm thinking that's just a combination of old memories in that persons head, since there was a scene like that in Plankton. Otherwise I think the joke was always to have it cut and I'm pretty sure it was never aired differently.
Yes. In a way the whole episode is structured around the ending gag. It's a long, slow build up with constant teases about the recipe coming soon but it never happens. That aspect is so embedded I don't see how the episode would make sense with this supposed original ending.

baba_944

Moby Dollar
I felt the exact same way as all of you, I really did, until this guy refreshed my memory. It could be real, or it could be a hoax, I don't know. But at one point, I believe I saw this. I'll bring up more evidence when I do.

baba_944

Moby Dollar
The original topic was deleted. I admit defeat. You can lock this, DMAP. If I do turn up anything, I'll post a new topic.

NickSplat

You've reached the account of unrecognized talent.
Hmm.... Was this shown in international airings????? Because, today on Nick Greece it plays it without the actual ending and it's hard to believe that they cutted it in Greece.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
NickSplat said:
Hmm.... Was this shown in international airings????? Because, today on Nick Greece it plays it without the actual ending and it's hard to believe that they cutted it in Greece.
There is no alternate ending other than what the original showed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back