Krandy Confirmed!

Fred Mercury

Mylegian Rhapsody
Spandy-ers would be disappointed to see this

h3SYaZv.jpg

Cha

I love SBM
Why does everyone keep saying this, the flashback scenes including SpongeBob and the others but Krabs weren't even real. SpongeBob just inserted his friends in the navy roles in his own mind. It's possible that Mr. Krabs liked that actual pirate captain, whoever she actually was. She could have been Pearl's mom for all we know. (Actually, I've been thinking that the mysterious Mrs. Krabs was a pirate for a while now.) I just can't take ship seriously when it doesn't even exist in their world. And SpongeBob very likely was just putting Sandy in a role that fit her rather than setting up her and Krabs.

Fred Mercury

Mylegian Rhapsody
Why does everyone keep saying this, the flashback scenes including SpongeBob and the others but Krabs weren't even real. SpongeBob just inserted his friends in the navy roles in his own mind. It's possible that Mr. Krabs liked that actual pirate captain, whoever she actually was. She could have been Pearl's mom for all we know. (Actually, I've been thinking that the mysterious Mrs. Krabs was a pirate for a while now.) I just can't take ship seriously when it doesn't even exist in their world. And SpongeBob very likely was just putting Sandy in a role that fit her rather than setting up her and Krabs.
ikr

Actually, all main characters except Krabs in the story is just his imagination (i can say they just placeholder characters). the writers replace the real characters with the main characters to make the episode has more main characters role

it's impossible that Sandy's age is equal with Krabs's age

Katniss

totally coral
Trophy said:
Can I at least say that at least makes more sense than Spandy?
How? :P I don't ship Spandy but I can see how people would. Not sure how well Krabs and Sandy would mesh together.

But yeah, this isn't really Krabs x Sandy to me. Like Cha said, SpongeBob was simply imagining himself and his friends as the people in Krabs' story so he could visualize things better, I guess.

Back