Krabby Patty Secret Formula

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
We have a continuity error here in the show, which was just drawn to my attention again this morning after watching "Friend or Foe". So where did the formula originate, really? Is it an old family recipe as Krabs claims in the episode "Enemy-in-Law"? Or was it developed by the collaboration of Krabs and Plankton (but later perfected by Krabs) as seen in the episode "Friend or Foe"?

It's things like this that keep me up some nights. :P

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
And and and, is it secret SAUCE (Patty Caper), secret recipe PATTY (4D Ride), or just a secret what the ingredients are (Fear of a Krabby Patty).

It is indeed a puzzlement.
holmes.gif

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Lol, we all noticed that ages ago. You're slow. :P

Anyways, I like to think that FoF took place before Dunces and Dragons and Enemy in Law, and that it started out as having been discovered by accident, but then when SB and Pat went to the past with their Krabby Patties in DaD, they caused a time paradox by introducing the patties to King Krabs, and then it became a passed-down family recipe as seen in Enemy in Law.

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
Lol, we all noticed that ages ago. You're slow. :P

Anyways, I like to think that FoF took place before Dunces and Dragons and Enemy in Law, and that it started out as having been discovered by accident, but then when SB and Pat went to the past with their Krabby Patties in DaD, they caused a time paradox by introducing the patties to King Krabs, and then it became a passed-down family recipe as seen in Enemy in Law.
You pose a well thought-out theory there. And DUH, I noticed that ages ago, also... just was pondering it again this morning after seeing Enemy in Law again.

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
It's things like this that keep me up some nights. :P

Most parents who lie awake at night worry about the types of things they talk about in those life insurance company commercials, not a cartoon. :tonguexd:
Well, as you should have figured out by now, I'm not most parents. :mad: Certainly not like those dorks in the commercials. They need to get a life and not worry 'bout such things so much. =]

MechaWave

Karate Master
Funny thing. Airing order is not the right order, the production order is. But just because FoF comes after Enemy In-Law doesn't mean it happened after the episode. Every episode has a different period of time of events, but probably not in years.

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
It's things like this that keep me up some nights. :facepalm:

Most parents who lie awake at night worry about the types of things they talk about in those life insurance company commercials, not a cartoon. :tonguexd:
Well, as you should have figured out by now, I'm not most parents. :P Certainly not like those dorks in the commercials. They need to get a life and not worry 'bout such things so much. =]
If they don't have one, then why are they worrying about life INSURANCE?!?! :tonguexd:

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll

Well, as you should have figured out by now, I'm not most parents. :P Certainly not like those dorks in the commercials. They need to get a life and not worry 'bout such things so much. =]
If they don't have one, then why are they worrying about life INSURANCE?!?! :tonguexd:
Oh, snap! He got you there! :xD:

You get one point of respect for me, and you don't even lose one for being an RS fan this time! =]

RedSoxFan274

You get one point of respect for me, and you don't even lose one for being an RS fan this time! =]

Woohoo, finally! =]

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
Well, as you should have figured out by now, I'm not most parents. :mad: Certainly not like those dorks in the commercials. They need to get a life and not worry 'bout such things so much. =]

You get one point of respect for me, and you don't even lose one for being an RS fan this time! :P

Woohoo, finally! :D
Hold on a minute there, sport-o. This is not actual, physical life I'm talking about here. DUH!!! Life insurance is for your actual, physical life, not personality/social status.
But I do give you an "A" for effort! :P

RedSoxFan274

You get one point of respect for me, and you don't even lose one for being an RS fan this time! :P

Woohoo, finally! :P
Hold on a minute there, sport-o. This is not actual, physical life I'm talking about here. DUH!!! Life insurance is for your actual, physical life, not personality/social status.
But I do give you an "A" for effort! =]
.... :D You couldn't let me have this just this once, could you? :tonguexd:

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
Oh, snap! He got you there! :P

You get one point of respect for me, and you don't even lose one for being an RS fan this time! :mad:

.... :xD: You couldn't let me have this just this once, could you? :tonguexd:
Hey, I did give you the "A" for effort, didn't I? =]

RedSoxFan274

Oh, snap! He got you there! :P

You get one point of respect for me, and you don't even lose one for being an RS fan this time! :mad:

.... :xD: You couldn't let me have this just this once, could you? :tonguexd:
Hey, I did give you the "A" for effort, didn't I? =]
Well, yeah, but you ruined Stinko's giving me one point without taking one away for me being a Red Sox fan! =]

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Developer of Awesomeness
We all know this is the secret formula:
a pinch of salt
three teaspoons of chopped onions
a cup of love
four heaping pounds of freshly ground plankton

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
We all know this is the secret formula:
a pinch of salt
three teaspoons of chopped onions
a cup of love
four heaping pounds of freshly ground plankton
:mad: Mr. Krabs, is this really the secret ingredient for the Krabby Patty?
:P Of course not! And Plankton will probably figure that out and be back again to find out what the real formula is.

Back