Krabby Patty Creature Feature/ Teacher's Pest Promo

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
Honestly, it looks like the episodes come from a different show rather than SpongeBob. I'm not saying it is bad or anything, it just looks different. However, the episode haven't premiered yet, so we have yet to check them out.

Also, is the promo showing one or two episodes?

WayslideCool

You know what else is yellow? You are!
ElectricPikachu said:
Honestly, it looks like the episodes come from a different show rather than SpongeBob. I'm not saying it is bad or anything, it just looks different. However, the episode haven't premiered yet, so we have yet to check them out.

Also, is the promo showing one or two episodes?
Shows a bit of both it seems.

Anyway, aside from that... So another monster movie episode? Heck yeah. Love me a good monster movie episode.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Loved the preview. If season 11 continues with solid episodes it might recover the trust I lost after season 10.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
I'm not going to watch the preview of Teacher's Pests because I don't want ANY spoilers of it. But I watched the KPCF part and that seems really cool, it'll probably be much better than I thought.

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
This episode is looking to be surreal and that's because Ryan Kramer and Chris Allison are working on it. With the help of Kaz, this might be an even better version of The Krabby Patty that Ate Bikini Bottom.

TheJasbre202

Jasbre
Squidy Is TRCIKED! said:
So I found this video ( not from Nick. ) It has a promo to the new upcoming episodes. Here's the link to it, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4fqQwTjrmbk
WOAH you literally linked the video I reposted XD Thanks for the views dude, and this episode, looks purely amazing, and I do plan to repost those facebook peviews now on.
Wintermelon43 said:
I'm not going to watch the preview of Teacher's Pests because I don't want ANY spoilers of it. But I watched the KPCF part and that seems really cool, it'll probably be much better than I thought.
in the KPCF promo that's posted here, there are a few clips of Teacher's Pests near the end of this promo.
Anyone notice when Bubble Bass criticizes Krabs, that Krabs has actual Krab legs?

Growlie

Best Boy
I had a similar idea to this, except that the Patties made everyone zombies. I guess thats kinda want they're doing with this. Then again, they could just be overhyping this like they always do.

Back