Mikurotoro92

Before you ask this is NOT fake news!

If you want proof, just look on Yahoo or other news websites

Even Nickelodeon did a tribute on their Facebook page

This was so unexpected

R.I.P

SpongeBobfan1987

"The Joy and the Laughter"
Sad...he was one of the greats, along with Shaquille O'Neil, Michael Jordan, Grant Hill, Lebron James, Scottie Pippen, Jerry West and few other NBA basketball players. At least we know that he'll be scoring points in the afterlife...R.I.P.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff member
Got the news as I was headed to the airport yesterday. So sad! Basically all of social media is talking about it so it's a good time to mourn while taking a break from social media.

spongedude

The Librarian
Staff member
I wasn't a big Kobe fan myself way back when (I still remember the latter days of Michael Jordan's career, and after he retired I lost interest in basketball for a while) but growing up in southern California, Kobe was the man. So many of my high school and college friends idolized him, and I can only imagine how they feel right now... to say nothing of his wife and children. And let's not forget his daughter, Gianna, who also perished in the crash. She was only 13.

Lives cut too short. It just goes to show how fragile life really is. Don't take it for granted, because tomorrow is never promised. As heartbreaking as such news is, perhaps it can remind us to be more loving to friends and strangers alike. Life changes in an instant.

Grass-Skirt-Chase

#Bobsessed
I wasn't a big Kobe fan myself way back when (I still remember the latter days of Michael Jordan's career, and after he retired I lost interest in basketball for a while) but growing up in southern California, Kobe was the man. So many of my high school and college friends idolized him, and I can only imagine how they feel right now... to say nothing of his wife and children. And let's not forget his daughter, Gianna, who also perished in the crash. She was only 13.

Lives cut too short. It just goes to show how fragile life really is. Don't take it for granted, because tomorrow is never promised. As heartbreaking as such news is, perhaps it can remind us to be more loving to friends and strangers alike. Life changes in an instant.
The quote in your signature is quite fitting.