Kirby or Mario?

who is kewler

• Total voters

ooooooofy

hello! :)
I pick Kirby coz he is cuter and he goes on adventures for a good purpose to find his yummy food :garyeat: while the only reason Mario does it is coz he wants to stick his dingy in the princess. :patboo: plus Mario is a frikin plumber he cleans up nasty poo-clogged toilets :patgross: and his only friends are his dummy brother and talkin mushrooms and dinosaurs that don't even eat people. what a loser!!!

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
I think in recent years I've drifted towards Kirby :wub: (anyone remember "Kirby: Right Back At Ya"?)

ooooooofy

hello! :)
more things!! kirby had a kewl anime all mario got was a stoopid movie that no1 liked LOLZ :druggedkrabs:

also #tbt to 4th or 5th grade there was a kirby fair in the library at school and i got some free kirby book covers and a poster :whoo: while everything mario costs like $1000000 :patboo: what sellouts!!! at least kirby actually cares about their fans :fred:

P.S. i have nothing against mario the games r kewl but mario as a person and merchendise suxxx lel

PinkPearl

insert title here
Mario, because I love his karting and party games. He's an icon. I like Kirby too, but I'm much more of a Mario player.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
This isn't a fair poll, because I love them both the same! Can you please add Zelda as a choice?

Back