King Neptune should drop the F bomb in the third movie

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Wow. So many people agree, not sure if sarcastically or not, but why would this even need to happen? So Nickelodeon can make less on the movie because of this? Parents not taking their child to see it because of this? SpongeBob stopping after a huge backlash from this?

Katniss

totally coral
ssj4gogita4 said:
Wow. So many people agree, not sure if sarcastically or not, but why would this even need to happen? So Nickelodeon can make less on the movie because of this? Parents not taking their child to see it because of this? SpongeBob stopping after a huge backlash from this?
I really don't think Fred was being serious when he made this topic and I'm sure a lot of the replies are joking as well :P Obviously a SpongeBob movie isn't going to have any profanity in it, it's not necessary and Nick wouldn't allow it anyway.

PinkPearl

insert title here
Katniss said:
I really don't think Fred was being serious when he made this topic and I'm sure a lot of the replies are joking as well :P Obviously a SpongeBob movie isn't going to have any profanity in it, it's not necessary and Nick wouldn't allow it anyway.
Yeah, there's clearly some sort of joke here that I'm not in on. I have yet to figure it out.

Why are so many SBMers obsessed with cursing? xD

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
I say no way. SpongeBob SquarePants is a kid's show, and the movies are pretty much a part of the show. Sailor Mouth is a clear-cut exception, because it censored the bad words and it was funny for adults. King Neptune shall not drop the f-bomb or any bomb for that matter, not just this movie, but any.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
I say no way. SpongeBob SquarePants is a kid's show, and the movies are pretty much a part of the show. Sailor Mouth is a clear-cut exception, because it censored the bad words and it was funny for adults. King Neptune shall not drop the f-bomb or any bomb for that matter, not just this movie, but any.
It was a joke, of course he's not actually going to do it.

Would be hilarious though.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
This is the best thread I have never seen.

Neptune dropping the F-Bomb is such a stupid and unnecessary idea, that I'd absolutely love to see how it'd play out.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back