King Neptune should drop the F bomb in the third movie

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
So do you remember that line in the first movie where King Neptune said "damning piece of evidence" in the first movie?

Well, I have a great idea for the third movie. He should appear in the movie randomly or part of the plot and just say "::dolphin noise::". And it would be genius and revolutionary just like Steven Universe is.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
You seem to forget that SpongeBob is still for kids. The F word is perhaps the most infamous obscenity due to how accessible it is, and many parent groups would object to it being uncensored. A few of them barely tolerated Sailor Mouth, where the swear they learned was ambiguous for the most part.

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
NO. It would be a stab in the heart with a salad fork. Profanity has no place in kids' movies. Besides, who gives a fork about it besides you?!

Kaiju said:
It will happen, I mean Darwin finally said cock in The Ollie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvLvoSFwcfI
"Cock" has double meaning, in this case, "rooster."

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
D*mning has religious meanings, like Hell, but the word f*ck, sh*t, etc. is where I draw the line.

I hope somebody invents a machine like this in the future:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE3oczJ1zgM

NerdyKairi

Kairi is Back
Ohio Blackie said:
So do you remember that line in the first movie where King Neptune said "::dolphin noise::ing piece of evidence" in the first movie?
Did Neptune even truely said the f word? Because i´m reading the transcript for the movie.

he said the d word, not the f word.

Back