Kim Possible discussion.

Growlie

Best Boy
If this isn't the right place, I apologize.

But I wanted to discuss Kim Possible because I recently got back into it, before Directv took it off completely. I'll have the Dvds eventually. But there things I've noticed Now, that I didn't as a kid...or teen..

A game shown briefly on the show, had the Mario sound effects. I laughed when I noticed it for, probably the first time ever.

Kim Possible apparently had what seemed to act as a smartphone, almost. Her communicator had what we'd call Face-time today.

Kim Possible also later got a what we'd call a Smartwatch today.

Kim also learned to drive thanks to a self driving car.

Honestly, was some of our technology inspired by Kim Possible? When did we get smartphones? What time frame was it? Same goes for the smartwatches. It was way later that we got self driving cars.

What other tech in Kim Possible could we possibly see in the future? Maybe Drakken and Shego's hovercraft? Or is something similar to that already out?

Anyone else watch Kim Possible and wish for a season 5?

Favorite episodes in No order...

Graduation part 1 and 2
Mother's Day.
Car Trouble.
Car Alarm.
Steal Wheels.
Partners.
Kim Possible Christmas and Roachie.

Last edited:

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
I liked the show, even as a kid who wasn't too into spy stuff. Admittedly, I even still hum "QUIT PLAYING GAMES WITH MY HEAD! I DON'T WANT TO BE A COMPLEX BOY!" to myself at times. :P

Growlie

Best Boy
I liked the show, even as a kid who wasn't too into spy stuff. Admittedly, I even still hum "QUIT PLAYING GAMES WITH MY HEAD! I DON'T WANT TO BE A COMPLEX BOY!" to myself at times. :p
The song, Say The Word is literally my favorite song from the show. I have the soundtrack and that song's my absolute favorite. And people say the theme song's catchy.

Back