Kanye West

Jibbix

Balloon Traveler
I didn't see a topic on him so

He's probably my favorite artist today...He's a complete moron as a person, but his music is really good and almost any song he produces is gold. His most recent album, Yeezus was good, really different, although I think I liked My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy more as a whole. My favorite song of his is probably "So Appalled", "Blood On The Leaves", "All Of The Lights", or "Stronger".

Thoughts?

Yo, Jibbix, I'm really happy for you, and I'm gonna let you finish... but Beyonce had the best music video of ALL TIME! ALL TIME!

Cha

I love SBM
His Stronger and Heartless songs are amazing. <3

NastyPatty2002

Dead Inspector
Jibbix said:
I didn't see a topic on him so

He's probably my favorite artist today...He's a complete moron as a person, but his music is really good and almost any song he produces is gold. His most recent album, Yeezus was good, really different, although I think I liked My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy more as a whole. My favorite song of his is probably "So Appalled", "Blood On The Leaves", "All Of The Lights", or "Stronger".

Thoughts?
I love how you chastise him for being a moron as a person, yet you aren't afraid to admit him as your favorite artist.

I was much more of a Graduation person really anyway. What happened to Dropout Bear?

My favorite album of his though was 808s and Heartbreak though, it explored much more darker and melancholic themes and has some pretty good songs.

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
I'll admit, I'm really not a hip hop fan, and I initially didn't like his music, but I actually just gave My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy a try and I was actually very impressed. Still don't really like him as a person, but his music's actually pretty awesome. Particularly loved Runaway, Power, Monster, and Lost in the World (Partially because of Bon Iver :P).

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
I liked the last track on Yeezus (Bound 2 I think it's called)

But I'm just going to keep on listening to 80s and 90s songs if you don't mind

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
I've heard that Kanye's albums are actually pretty good and reveal a big part of his inner emotions and psyche (at least according to Todd in the Shadows), but his guest verses on songs like "E.T." seriously make me question his credibility as a rapper.

Back