Kamp Korals Poster Looks worse than the actual show

Season1Sponge

Baby Clam
recently I watched kamp Koral. I thought the show looked pretty good but what looks horrible is the poster
the characters look like they are staring into my soul, except Squidward. also why does SpongeBob not have his hat in this?!?!?
also is it me or is it that in sponge on the run did it say camp coral instead of Kamp koral?
Kamp Koral: SpongeBob's Under Years (Official Site) Watch on Paramount Plus

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I think the poster looks hilarious. Yeah it's not the best quality but I think that makes it better. So bad it's good type logic.

SpongeVol93

Floating Shopping List
I've thought it was really odd that they changed the Cs to Ks in the name for the spin off and how the character's camp designs were changed. I wonder if it originally was related to how things from the movies couldn't be used in the series for a certain amount of time (like Neptune's redesign, Goofy Goober's, Mindy, etc.). At the same time though it makes no sense with Paramount and Nickelodeon being under the same ownership. The in-series reason is that Krabs took over the camp between the movie and the series, as it shows him adding the Ks to the sign at the beginning of I'm Urchin You to Leave from the Sponge on the Run Blu-ray.

DatManNotBatMan

Imitation Krab
SpongeBob does not have his hat on because it's the prequel and this was when he was only a child before he started working for Krabs

That poster reminds me of Arctic Dogs' poster for no reason lol

Also, in the beginning of the short I'm Urchin You To Leave, we see Mr. Krabs hammer on K's to replace the C's. Here:

This is most likely because since he's the camp master in the show now, a step up from camp cook as you saw in the film, he'll probably rename it in his likeness

Last edited:

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
SpongeBob does not have his hat on because it's the prequel and this was when he was only a child before he started working for Krabs

That poster reminds me of Arctic Dogs' poster for no reason lol

Also, in the beginning of the short I'm Urchin You To Leave, we see Mr. Krabs hammer on K's to replace the C's. Here:

This is most likely because since he's the camp master in the show now, a step up from camp cook as you saw in the film, he'll probably rename it in his likeness

glad they went out of their way to explain it

Back