Kamp Koral Kamp Koral Spinoff Sneak Peek from NFL Sunday!

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff

kamp-koral-preview.jpg

Kamp Koral will air its first-ever sneak preview on NFL Sunday, during halftime of the Bears vs. Saints Wild Card game on Nickelodeon.

Avid football fans may have noticed SpongeBob's increased presence in the NFL scene. NFL video game Madden 21 is hosting an in-game SpongeBob crossover event. There will be a new stadium that fans can play in, titled SpongeBob Reef-Top, that has locations from the show like the Krusty Krab and SpongeBob's pineapple house. There will also be quirky new cartoonish effects and SpongeBob gear. Additionally, it was announced that the January 10 Wild Card game will air simultaneously on CBS and Nickelodeon. The Nickelodeon version will have on-field graphics and filters that will be entertaining for kids. These crossover events are unexpected but they have certainly caught fans' attention.

Whiteout

Imitation Krab
If this is how it looks finished... I don't like it. The backgrounds look cheap and the lighting looks off, and the backgrounds clash with the models, like the backgrounds and models seem to not fit together well. Ugh I HATE the backgrounds the backgrounds are so LAZY like they're just random still images with the models slapped over the front in a way that makes the perspective look weird, it just looks cheap.

Also it's disrespecting Hillenburg's wishes, which is my biggest problem.

I was originally gonna watch at least the first episode on kisscartoon or something so that Nick wouldn't make any money from it, but now I'm not even gonna do that. I was hoping for something that either had phenomenal CGI or was so bad it was funny, but this just looks really boring.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I was originally gonna watch at least the first episode on kisscartoon or something so that Nick wouldn't make any money from it, but now I'm not even gonna do that. I was hoping for something that either had phenomenal CGI or was so bad it was funny, but this just looks really boring.
SBM will stream them live :)

If SpongeBob is 10 years old in this spin-off, and Pearl is a baby, then when Pearl is 16, SpongeBob is around 26 years old (if you’re going by Kamp Koral’s logic). To me, SpongeBob being in his mid-20’s makes the most sense to me.

😁 SpongeBob’s age confirmed, anyone? 😁
That would place the events of the series around 2012, since he was born in 1986

YouDontKnowSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
About Squidward, he could have been 13 in the movie flashback but here he could be like 16 after he hit puberty. SpongeBob could have first attended Kamp Koral when he was 7 though the series is set when he is 10.

Back