Kamp Koral review

SpongeheadandhispalPatman

Imitation Krab
My little sister likes it, but I'm not that big a fan given that they're terminating the main show for THIS in 2025.

Now, Kamp Koral... Like, there are some positives, but I'm pretty sure the negatives overshadow the positives.

Positives: It's a SpongeBob show (I guess...) and the gang's all here... AGAIN.
Negatives: The textures and bg aren't great compared to the CHARACTER MODELS, the characters feel like it should be in the main show as a flashback sequence (WHICH WOULD MAKE A LOT OF SENSE BTW), and worst off, it was made to RETCON HALF THE SPONGEBOB LORE (EX. Remember how Spunch got his job? Well, nope, he's now known Krabs since his (dolphin chirping) CHILDHOOD).

Now, is Kamp Koral a good show? Far from it. But it (barely) has its ups.
This is Cuphead, I'll cya later. Now lemme finish my BREAKFAST.

Imitation Krab
Nah, the main show is better.
The main reason Nick is terminating their own Mickey Mouse (But without the racist crap because Spunch was made in the late 90s) is because SpongeBob isn't much of a cash cow anymore. Now how will Gen Alpha get to enjoy it?

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
The main reason Nick is terminating their own Mickey Mouse (But without the racist crap because Spunch was made in the late 90s) is because SpongeBob isn't much of a cash cow anymore. Now how will Gen Alpha get to enjoy it?
The main show is more childish now with seasons 12-13 as well as the Kamp koral and The Patrick Star Show.
I don't know how much new fans of Gen Alpha there are in the last years, but I guess most of Spongebob fans are old ones.
Spongebob can last for some more years, but personally I think it is unnecessary because it just gets worse now

Imitation Krab
just gets worse now
You sure? I only thought the midseasons were the worst, given that Hillenburg was like "ight imma head out" and let the writers get stoned, only to return for a couple years and die.
Nickelodeon is now just like "It was time for Spunch Bop to leave. He had seen EVERYTHING."

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
You sure? I only thought the midseasons were the worst, given that Hillenburg was like "ight imma head out" and let the writers get stoned, only to return for a couple years and die.
Nickelodeon is now just like "It was time for Spunch Bop to leave. He had seen EVERYTHING."
Personally I am not a big fan of modern seasons, but seasons 10-11 at least have some good episodes and great concepts. I feel like seasons 12-13 are worse and if we count also the spin off shows, I think it is worse.
However, we will have some movies soon so maybe it will be a point when the show gets better again.

Imitation Krab
Personally I am not a big fan of modern seasons, but seasons 10-11 at least have some good episodes and great concepts. I feel like seasons 12-13 are worse and if we count also the spin off shows, I think it is worse.
However, we will have some movies soon so maybe it will be a point when the show gets better again.
If SpongeBob goes off on a sour note from Nickelodeon's clarinet I swear to God...

Back