Show News Kamp Koral patches show tiny Patrick, baby Gary, and more

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff

UN7K5WY.jpg

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
It really bothers me how we're supposed to accept that all these characters are the same age...also we've seen the backstory of certain characters like Mr. Krabs and Plankton. Also Sandy being there...why? I know I shouldn't think too deeply about it. At least the patches are cute.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
I, for one, am excited to see this show. I don't understand all the hate it seems to be getting on the interwebs. Shows that I enjoyed as a kid, including Muppet Babies and A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, functioned on the same premise. Never mind that the premise of Kamp Koral seems to negate some of the SpongeBob show canon - it's not supposed to, it's part of the charm, and the show itself negates, retcons and revamps backstories as it sees fit.

With all the problems we could and should be concerned with in this world, I don't think anyone should worry about this show. And yes, the patches (and characters) look adorable.

:yousure:

I just realized the ages don't add up mr.krabs is like 30 years older than spongebob. so how are they the same age?

Back