Just some Squidwards, nothing unusual.

Squilly

Floating Shopping List
DANG, these are amazing! He looks great!! How long did it take you? Also, can you do more? :drown:

Thank you so much!!
I usually draw in small portions, so I just drew an hour or two everyday. But I think it took five or six hours in total?..
Yes, there definitely will be more)))

Dusty Pie

Baby Clam
This is beautiful! I love your line there and your artworks really looks good. But I'm a stupid one who don't know where is "like" button. Seriously...

Last edited:

Squilly

Floating Shopping List
@Squilly Your line work and shadows look really professional. The expressions are spot-on, too! :hotsquid:

This is beautiful! I love your line there and your artworks really looks good. But I'm a stupid one who don't know where is "like" button. Seriously...

I'm so happy that you think this way! Thank you both for the wonderful comments, this means a lot to me))

Bianca

Dreamlover
I LOVE THIS!!!! How much did you have to practice drawing Squidward before you became good at it?

Squilly

Floating Shopping List
I LOVE THIS!!!! How much did you have to practice drawing Squidward before you became good at it?
aaaa thank you so much!! I wouldn't dare to call myself good, but I believe I've been drawing Squidwards for around four years now.
Math lessons are the perfect time for that C:

Back