Just One Bite - Original Version New HD Recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
The Brony said:
So this episode is in 5.1? Dolby digital?

Or is it a HQ picture
The SpongeBob seasons before 9 have never been heard in 5.1 surround sound, only stereo; kinda pointless to make them suround sound ever, unless perhaps a Blu-Ray hits stores.

Fred Mercury

Mylegian Rhapsody
i have it (full version of JOB uncut version) too, but in lower quality (i got this from SB wiki comment about deleted scene)
tdPe19h.jpg

c4OIGbw.jpg

qrQycIA.jpg

Krakatoa

Imitation Krab
Okay, guys! I finally got the episode up! I hope you guys enjoy. ^^

I made a standard 480p version, and a slightly upscaled 720p version for sticklers and hardcore collectors, like myself. XP

There might be a split second of a bumper at the beginning, as I split it without an editing program to avoid the risk of compressing the video quality. It's hardly noticeable.

Take care, my friends.

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
Krakatoa said:
I made a standard 480p version, and a slightly upscaled 720p version for sticklers and hardcore collectors, like myself. XP
Praise you and thinking of the hardcore collectors, one of which I am when it comes to deleted scenes from my favorite shows. :wub: Thanks for this!

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Okay, guys! I finally got the episode up! I hope you guys enjoy. ^^

There might be a split second of a bumper at the beginning, as I split it without an editing program to avoid the risk of compressing the video quality. It's hardly noticeable.

Take care, my friends.
Could you please upload to Vimeo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back