Just a question, I'd like to ask

Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the United States on a world map. Who do y

• The poor and uneducated because they didn't get the right education.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ssj4gogita4 forced them all into slavery, causing them not to get proper education.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • What polls are you talking about? National Enquirer?

• Are you nuts? Everyone can locate the US on the map!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in o

• Total voters

Arkei

Porous Freak
I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in, uh, South Africa and, uh, the Iraq and everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, should help South Africa and should help Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children.

Ag3nt_Dark

Spyro Fanatic
Yet some people even had trouble finding Old Zealand, hehe =P

I wouldn't think it'll be hard to locate now since after the LoTR trilogy had been released a few years back xD. Actually NZ isn't really a country at all, just a bunch of islands, plus a few others scattered about Aotearoa... O.O *runs and hides from the natives*

Hmm, I'm thinking about the question for this topic - perhaps it's those who have not seen an Encyclopedia (or an Atlas) in their whole entire lives? Strange things like this happen, like our former prime minister, uh, forgot his name but he didn't even know how to read or write yet he became PM of NZ...yeah, bizarre, really =P

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Developer of Awesomeness
I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in, uh, South Africa and, uh, the Iraq and everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, should help South Africa and should help Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children.

SpongeAngl

SpongeMario! :P
alot of you don't know this...but I'm a master at geography. I know where about every country is located.

because in my history class,my teacher would ask what continent a certain country is in,and I would raise my hand really high,but he never calls on me. ;D

it's easy to look on a map. I've been doing it since I was 3. I love geography,and I wish to visit alot of countries some day. :P

Back