Jokes You Don't Get

I don't get:
-I don't ever know what someone means when they ask if I know what they mean (seriously, what does it mean?)
- most of the so-callec "perverted jokes" in SB and general really (how are they?)
- most jokes in general

I'm really bad at understanding these things. I'm more of a random humor and weird humor guy, such as Sqidward an Squilliam becoming the hottest couple in Hollywood :p O_O

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
- "Who you calling Pinhead?" (Is Patrick supposed to look like somebody in particular? Or is it just that he looks weird?)
- "Are you Squidward? That's OK, take your time."

Jibbix

Balloon Traveler
- "Who you calling Pinhead?" (Is Patrick supposed to look like somebody in particular? Or is it just that he looks weird?)
- "Are you Squidward? That's OK, take your time."
The first one is just Patrick's supposed to look goofy, and the second joke is that Patrick is talking to a fire hydrant, so there's no way it'll reply. :p

I never got this exchange:
Fish: Hello- HANDSOME...! *faints*
Squidward: What'd she say?
SpongeBob: She said you were handsome. But she spelled it wrong.

I never got it.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
cwn said:
Wumbo is a play off of the word "jumbo" which means large. It's funny because the only option is W, in which the word actually begins with J.
Wow, I never even thought of it like that ... I just assumed it was a completely made up word. Makes sense, though.

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
"Listen up you villains, I wanna eat my meatloaf! If you don't get outta here, then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife!
What is going on in here?!?
You may kiss the bride!!!!"

SandTaro05

I'm ready for 2015!
SBRoxMan said:
"Listen up you villains, I wanna eat my meatloaf! If you don't get outta here, then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife!
What is going on in here?!?
You may kiss the bride!!!!"
I think it was just something to show how terribly confused Mermaid Man is. He was trying to say something meaningful, but it came out completely random.

Cha

I love SBM
Let's get that poop still confuses me. Did SpongeBob mean let's get the dirt on Krabs or did he mean the S word?

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Unlimitedcha said:
Let's get that poop still confuses me. Did SpongeBob mean let's get the dirt on Krabs or did he mean the S word?
I never got that one either, I had to google it.

poop (pūp)
n. Slang
Inside information: She gave me all the poop on the company party.

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
I never understood what Squilliam meant in Band Geeks when he said to Squidward on the phone "I hope they bring lots of...ibuprofen"
I know ibuprofen is a pain reliever, but what did he mean? That his band was going to get injured?

hfjs

SandTaro05 said:
SpongeBob's reaction to Plankton telling him he was using too much sauce on the Krabby Patties.
He wanted to be absolutely perfect at his job. Using too much sauce sent him in a fly of despair.

Back