edit: desktop up later, going to blur out some stuff
edit2: i got round to blurring out some stuff

jandesktop.png

Banoon

TWENTY FIRST CENT'RY SCHIZOID MAANNN
schizoid.png

that70sguy92

Part Computer or Something
Someone clue me in on how to take a screenshot on a Windows Inspiron laptop, please. :)

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
Someone clue me in on how to take a screenshot on a Windows Inspiron laptop, please. :D
Click on the Print Screen button on your keyboard, then paste into Paint and save. If you have Windows Vista or 7, you can also use Snipping Tool in your Accessories and take a fullscreen snip, then just save.

keyvpi.jpg

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Someone clue me in on how to take a screenshot on a Windows Inspiron laptop, please. :P

You mean a Dell Inspirion laptop running Windows? Sorry, but as a huge tech fan I found your idea of your laptop being a 'Windows Inspiron' made you look a bit like a tech novice.:rofl2:

But yeah, as TTS2 said, press the 'Print Screen' button on your keyboard, go into Paint/Snipping Tool if you have Vista or 7, paste it, save it, upload it somewhere like imageshack, photobucket, or tinypic by photobucket, and then paste the 'Message Board' code onto your post. And it should show up!

A note though; the 'Print Screen' button may be shortened to fit the key to things like 'Prnt Scrn', 'Prt Sc', or even 'PrSc'.

Mothra

Billy Bighands
My desktop uses the rotating wallpaper feature in 7, so I can't post it in its entirety without posting every single different wallpaper. So here's just one.

desktopwhu.png

tvguy347

thissitesux12
Someone clue me in on how to take a screenshot on a Windows Inspiron laptop, please. :P

You mean a Dell Inspirion laptop running Windows? Sorry, but as a huge tech fan I found your idea of your laptop being a 'Windows Inspiron' made you look a bit like a tech novice.;)

But yeah, as TTS2 said, press the 'Print Screen' button on your keyboard, go into Paint/Snipping Tool if you have Vista or 7, paste it, save it, upload it somewhere like imageshack, photobucket, or tinypic by photobucket, and then paste the 'Message Board' code onto your post. And it should show up!

A note though; the 'Print Screen' button may be shortened to fit the key to things like 'Prnt Scrn', 'Prt Sc', or even 'PrSc'.

lol 70s. xD It's a "Dell Inspiron" as Philip said. XD Wow...:P

My desktop uses the rotating wallpaper feature in 7, so I can't post it in its entirety without posting every single different wallpaper. So here's just one.

desktopwhu.png

I love that feature! What are some of your other desktop images?

Back