"Jailbreak!" - 16th March, 10:30am

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Nickelodeon's schedule has been updated through Sunday, and as well as the St. Patrick's Day marathon on the 17th, there will be a new episode on Saturday morning at the usual time. The morning is being promoted as "SpongeBob Saves the Saturday" and episodes running up to the premiere will fit that theme.

#184A - Jailbreak! - An imprisoned Plankton teams up with his fellow inmates to break out of jail and steal the Krabby Patty secret formula.

[sbmvideo]151[/sbmvideo]

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
Is spongebob trying to set a record for most new episodes in march

tbh

Frozen Cephalopod
Well this should be interesting.

Patty Sponge

Always Fear
With LYB being a mixed opinion episode, and Evil Spatula being a good episode, I think Jailbreak! might probally been even better, as I think the plot could lead to some good stuff.

Cha

I love SBM
The plot sounds interesting and hopefully the episode will be too.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
:o My wish came true

Surprised they aren't doing this in May.. that's usually when TV stations do all this kind of stuff because that's when the Nielsen rating are

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
abney317 said:
:O My wish came true

Surprised they aren't doing this in May.. that's usually when TV stations do all this kind of stuff because that's when the Nielsen rating are
What do you mean? What happens in May?

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
DadMom AngryPants said:
What do you mean? What happens in May?
"That's when the Nielsen ratings are"

People usually call them "May Sweeps"... that's when TV stations bring out their big episodes.. finales and stuff to show they are the best or whatever
I know there has been a few occasions where 4+ new SpongeBob episodes have aired in May

Jibbix

Balloon Traveler
Looks great, but everytime I get my hopes up for an episode they are bitterly shot down (Squid Defense, Little Yellow Book), so I'll try to lower my expectations a bit.

AlexaStar

Floating Shopping List
This looks better than "Evil Spatula" for the sole reason that SpongeBob looks absolutely adorable in his prison guard clothes. <3

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
#184A - Jailbreak! - An imprisoned Plankton teams up with his fellow inmates to break out of jail and steal the Krabby Patty secret formula.
Gee I wonder if they'll get it this time

tbh Plankton trying to steal the formula has been getting very repetitive ever since The Great Patty Caper, or it seems that way to me.

Yece

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Patty Sponge said:
I stop trusting the advertising ever since "Truth or Square" and "The Clash of Tritain".
^YES

Back