I've been on this site for 2 months

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
I've made a bunch of friends on here, and got to know alot of people. i really enjoyed my time, and i hope to be on here for the next decade o_O. none of my irl friends really like SpongeBob, so i like to go on here to geek out

thanks to @PinkPugPrincess @Original Raw and Uncut @Innkeeper (Squidferatu) @CarlosTankEngineBoi @SpongeyMind @RedSoxFan274 and a bunch more that i wont mention, or i should, maybe i should, eh i'll just do it @Bigsmoker, @SuperSponge1234 @Squidward1999, i dont want this to turn into a tag fest so i'll continue what i was saying. if i you know me, and you're not tagged, that just means i didnt wanna put a billion tags so like dont feel excluded

thanks to all these people and others too, for welcoming me, and geeking out with me these past 2 months, you've made my days better, and gave me more reasons to wake up in the morning (i dont mean death or anything relax)

i love this community, I've never felt this happy around people i barley know lol. thank you all, even if you dont know it, you've made my life much happier.

i have alot of threads and reviews i want to make, and alot of things planned

:dab:

Last edited:

Mr. Eugene H. Krabs

The Krusty Krab's Manager/Boss
Oh, sorry about that
Wrong topic my original message was
So when I joined and didn't have a signature, why was almost everybody shy at me?
Is it because I used to be the latest member, but now I'm a ongoing member reaching many levels I could.
The custom title doesn't count though.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Happy 2 month anniversary. I am glad to see you active here a lot and this forum with its people make you happier! It's great.
This forum really has amazing people to discuss and spend time with. I hope we all will have more time for more months and years in this forum:excited:

Back