It's been months, and I almost forgot this account existed. Here's some stuff about me

DatManNotBatMan

Imitation Krab
So I wanted to join this forum because I wanted a fresh start. I originally had an account on the SpongeBob Fandom wiki named Datboiman9494, unfortunately a lot of users were pretty mean. A lot of them hated me because I thought the film Sponge on the Run was overhated. I have since abandoned that account because I didn't want any more of that drama, hopefully those users have since been reported. But I wish to start fresh here. Hope you guys have a great rest of your day, and happy Halloween!

DatManNotBatMan

Imitation Krab
its alright to have opinions man, personally i am not a big fan of the movie but thats alright. Welcome back and happy Halloween!
Oh thanks! I also don't really like the film either. I'll admit I was pretty disappointed with the second half of the film following the formula song, you can tell that Tim Hill or Vincent Waller were starting to wear themselves too thin during production
But still thanks dude!

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
So I wanted to join this forum because I wanted a fresh start. I originally had an account on the SpongeBob Fandom wiki named Datboiman9494, unfortunately a lot of users were pretty mean. A lot of them hated me because I thought the film Sponge on the Run was overhated. I have since abandoned that account because I didn't want any more of that drama, hopefully those users have since been reported. But I wish to start fresh here. Hope you guys have a great rest of your day, and happy Halloween!
I remember you! Welcome to the SpongeBuddy Mania Forums! I'm glad that you've moved on from that incident to start afresh here, but those users weren't reported since you were the one who started the drama. Hopefully here there will be no trouble. I'm sorry if this reply has upset you. That was not my intention. Also, if you have any questions for me, please direct them here.

🎃Happy Halloween!🎃
Pink Pug

DatManNotBatMan

Imitation Krab
I remember you! Welcome to the SpongeBuddy Mania Forums! I'm glad that you've moved on from that incident to start afresh here, but those users weren't reported since you were the one who started the drama. Hopefully here there will be no trouble. I'm sorry if this reply has upset you. That was not my intention. Also, if you have any questions for me, please direct them here.

🎃Happy Halloween!🎃
Pink Pug
Oh, I don't know what you mean exactly

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
No, I promise you that I have since it's been like 7 months, I never thought I was the one that caused the drama
Ah, OK. Let's put that behind us and just focus on what's happening now. Sometimes I don't remember things that have happened in a while, yet I remember being in hospital with pneumonia somewhen around late 2009 or early 2010.

DatManNotBatMan

Imitation Krab
No, I promise you that I have since it's been like 7 months, I never thought I was the one that caused the drama
All I did was state that I didn't like Alpha Jay's nor Vailskibum's videos on the topic because I just disagreed with them. I also don't like DazzReviews video on Sponge on the Run either for the same reason

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
all the active members here are great and cool, no toxic ones dont worry

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive

🎃Happy Halloween!🎃
Pink Pug
pink pug plugging her thread be like

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
pink pug plugging her thread be like
How was I plugging my thread here?

🎃Happy Halloween!🎃
Pink Pug

Back