It is so ANNOYING D: , if you want read...

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I am talking about people that don't respect other people's opinions! I made a comment in a random Season title card video , rating the seasons with MY OWN OPINION, and someone was like ''Season 5 has that rating? WOW...'' and I said to him/her whatever gender he/she was , I said that ''Hmm, yeah because I found the most episodes of this season boring and that is MY opinion'' and then she/he replied ''Have you seen Friend or Foe?,Krabs A La Mode,Money Talks,Roller Cowards?'' and that's what bothered me...Because I am a huge fan and I even know the airdates of these episodes in my country...You can't tell a fan something like this..I was ready to cry...yes ...because he/she told me that I haven't seen these episodes...I was ready to reply ''Hmm sweetie ,I have watched these episodes x10 that you have..'' but I just answered that if he/she doesn't agree with my then to just make his own comment...it's my comment, and he HAS to respect my opinion...I am really really upset right now...All of the fans, SERIOUSLY , all of them -.- have the SAME opinions , he/she told me episodes that everyone likes...like what the barnacles ...no...I don't like friend or foe...It's my least fav episode...and what's with that? does that means I am not a fan? NO ...I love the episode ''The Thing'' , many people dislike this episode , did I told them that they are not a fan because they hate it? NO..., but of course the majority hates the episode...Sorry for making this really long and thanks to those who understand me and RESPECT my opinion..and also thanks if you read the whole comment....I don't know what to do anymore...like it's so annoying...I am never EVER again making a comment with my opinion....there's no respectivity or whatever it's said..NO ONE respects opinions...and don't say to me ''Welcome to the internet'' and stuff because yeah I know, but sometimes that's not fair...this person doesn't even know me...he doesn't know HOW MUCH I love SpongeBob...and just with a comment makes someone depressed...whatever...again, thanks for reading this...and taking time...Please, don't make fun of me in the comments..it's serious , I was really dissapointed...If you want, you can share your thoughts now...that's all

Edit : I am also sorry for the English mistakes, when I am really sad or irritated I can't really think and write and that's why it has many problems with the language...I can't even speak my language when I am sad or irritated (well, not really but I hope you understand)

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Many of us know exactly how YouTube is when it comes to opinions. It's best to ignore those people and avoid dealing with them. Everyone has their own tastes. I know you didn't want this answer, but yes. That's how the internet is these days.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
It's alright. YOU have YOUR own opinions, and that's what makes YOU special. You don't need to worry about people on YouTube or DeviantART that don't bother to think for themselves because, at the end of the day, they're not effecting YOU in any way. If anything, they're only effecting themselves. Although it can sometimes be difficult to ignore them, especially the ones that glorify certain big-name critics due to how well they speak their opinions, just remember YOUR own opinion, and that it's YOUR own, and that nobody has the right to take it away from YOU, no matter how lazy, rude or selfish they are.

Delta Stream

тhє fιєѕту qυιℓανα
Eh sometimes I am like that when people bash on a character who I don't think deserves that much hate over something that small, even in videos I see that. But I usually either keep it to myself or express it and not even try to bash those who think that way. If they think that, fine. But in your case, the people who already commented on this thread said the right thing, and you should stick by your opinion and not even care about what they think and how some may bash you for it. It's hard and irritating yes, but as long as you think that way, you shouldn't let what others think hurt you.

PinkPearl

insert title here
YouTube is notorious for it's hateful commenters. It's really not the best place to discuss opinions. That's why SBM is so awesome...people are willing to accept opinions for the most part and you'll never find people hating on you for it.

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
I understand what your saying, I was on some YouTube video of SpongeBob and how it should end, and I commented that I didn't want it to end, and somebody made fun of my YouTube name and said "we can't take your opinions seriously." That really made me feel bad. But don't listen to YouTube comments, because most of them are written by jerks!

Bugs Bunny

That Screwy Wabbit
I know, I've gotten so terribly burned when saying anything on the internet. I'd at least somewhat understand if I said something regarding politics, but no, if I say something "wrong" about a cartoon character I get called rude names.

SquiddlyPie

random gal
Thank you so much guys, all of you are right, you can't express opinions on YouTube nowadays because random people will give you rude names , other opinions and more. That's why I love SBM....But , I am never going to make a comment in YouTube, it's like a jungle in here...Thanks all of you for reading that and taking time :) You guys are the best :wub:

Back