Is the SpongeBob SquarePants franchise too big to fail?

phantomsponge1148

Imitation Krab
A lot of franchises people claim are “too big to fail”. I’m pretty sure everyone knows that means. But I’m wondering if the same applies to SpongeBob. What do you think? I think he is… Sort of.

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
It's too big to fail at this point. It's basically the biggest cash cow for Nickelodeon.
Also the memes is pretty much saving it as for people watching the show and people who talk about the new modern spongebob Are really are rare my favorite youtuber is awe who takes about msb If weren't the first 3 maybe 4 it would not be popular and also 9b saved sb to me biggest season change

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
A lot of franchises people claim are “too big to fail”. I’m pretty sure everyone knows that means. But I’m wondering if the same applies to SpongeBob. What do you think? I think he is… Sort of.
even if the episodes dont do big numbers,the merch is selling like hot cakes, so yeah it's too big to fail

Spongegirl1999

Goofy Goober
Think of it like Mickey Mouse, he is to disney what spongebob is to nick, their practical mascot.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I it too big to fail now at least for the next 5-7 years. I don't know if the audience does like all the the new stuff the show has, but it will be that popular and beloved as it is for some years(spin offs, crossover, movies and seasons)

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
I it too big to fail now at least for the next 5-7 years. I don't know if the audience does like all the the new stuff the show has, but it will be that popular and beloved as it is for some years(spin offs, crossover, movies and seasons)
dont forget the merch

Back