Is Squidward's House Alive?

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
This is a question I've often wondered. Throughout most of the series, it shows so sign of life, however….

In "The Secret Box", it looks at Patrick's box in curiosity
In "Funny Pants", it covers its ears when SpongeBob won't stop crying, it also looks annoyed
In "Growth Spout", after Mr. Krabs steals Squidward's food, it says "Oh well, I needed to lose a little weight anyway!"
In "A Friendly Game", it once again covers its ears

Also, in "Good Neighbours", there's that scene where Squidward's house destroys the city, though that could have simply been the security system

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I don't think so. I mean, SpongeBob's house does things like that as well sometimes, like "dancing" in time to music. I don't think they're supposed to be sentient, more an extension of the character's personalities. Squidward's house is just particularly good for that kind of gag because it looks like an actual head.

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
This question is crazy enough that the answer has to be yes.

SpongeBob lives in a pineapple. That's alive too, right?

Patrick owned a rock that won a race, so the other one he owns might be alive as well.

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
Spongey34 said:
This question is crazy enough that the answer has to be yes.

SpongeBob lives in a pineapple. That's alive too, right?

Patrick owned a rock that won a race, so the other one he owns might be alive as well.
Yes, but they've never shown signs of life :P plus, there once was a SpongeBob comic where Squidward's house comes alive

BlueberryFieldsForever

crazy little thing called weed
DadMom AngryPants said:
I don't think so. I mean, SpongeBob's house does things like that as well sometimes, like "dancing" in time to music. I don't think they're supposed to be sentient, more an extension of the character's personalities. Squidward's house is just particularly good for that kind of gag because it looks like an actual head.
That's cartooning! VeryGood!

Cha

I love SBM
Yes, but they've never shown signs of life :P plus, there once was a SpongeBob comic where Squidward's house comes alive
We could just say that Squidward's house is less shy then the other houses, thus he does more crazy stuff. :p

Back