Is SpongeBob the true evil genius?

SpongeRoadie UK said:
michael-scott-no.gif

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
Can somebody say "creepypasta"? (Seriously, I swear there's a SpongeBob theory on the Creepypasta Wiki or TV Tropes that's almost exactly like this one.)

I don't know, really. SpongeBob (both the show and the character) has been around for almost all my life and is one of the defining images of my childhood, so seeing him in this light makes me a little uncomfortable as this theory veers right into "CHILDHOOD RUINED" territory.

And to be honest, I don't mind the idea of SpongeBob pretending to act like an idiot around such characters like The Strangler because I think that irritating one's enemies is a funny and clever way to defeat them (for both the character and the audience). If it's a character like Squidward or Mrs. Puff, then I consider it as SpongeBob as being just his normal naïve self.
(Although the writers really need to make SB less annoying, or at least self-aware of it, as he's already driven Squidward to depression and Mrs. Puff to murder which isn't good for the old childhood, either. >_<)
SpongeBob is not evil (or E.V.I.L. :p), but just a carefree, naïve sponge.

Then again, if he did annoy everyone on purpose to mentally torture them, then having a "National No SpongeBob Day" would be completely justified. -_-

Also...

SpongeRoadie UK said:
"E.V.I.L": So I'm ::dolphin noise:: a fry cook?

fixed
:rofl:

Murvine Taylor

Proud Hater of GoAnimate Boris!
I do NOT think SpongeBob is evil. The poor sponge just does not have common sense. I know SpongeBob doesn't mean to be annoying and troublesome. Also, like I said in my last post, he is a Ron the Death Eater due to people thinking he is the true villian. I was on Youtube.com once and someone said he deserved to be a villian and I was like, "What the freak!" I respect that person's opinion though.

While SpongeBob is annoying, he is still sweet, good natured, and has well meaning intentions.

Back