Is it true that Patrick was supposed to be a bar owner in the original pilot for SpongeBob?

Squidwardspal

Part Computer or Something
I always see this as a fun fact on websites but I’ve never seen any actual confirmation of this fact. Does anyone know where this rumor came from or where I can get more information? I checked the pitch bible and it says Patrick is unemployed. Am I just missing something obvious or is this unconfirmed?

.0C355113-6917-425C-8377-B0FC832AF7D6.jpeg
(Screenshot from mental floss which is one of many websites to have this fact)

SPNGBDDY

Resident SpongeBob Fanatic
I think this fake, doesn't seem very likely.

Yummylesecond

DOWNTOWN PUBLIC LIBRARY
I know that this was made a couple of months ago but this is true!
Source:https://www.hoganmag.com/blog/the-oral-history-of-spongebob-squarepants/
Someone who was interviewed for this called Derek Drymon worked on a very very early concept of the spongebob squarepants pilot so this is what he said

"While we were trying to write the road trip storyboard, Steve came up with the idea of a starfish character. The original character was angry and had a huge chip on his shoulder because he was pink. He was the owner of a roadside bar that the guys went to on their trip and was a bully, but that didn’t last long. Steve was going through a lot of ideas at the time. We worked on and off for about six months, and when we were done Steve had all the characters and settings that became the show."

Back