Is it too late to introduce myself?

Wumbo

Part Computer or Something
Hello SBMania! You may or may not remember me, I joined these forums back in December and only actively posted for about a week or so before becoming preoccupied with schoolwork and such. However, I think I can say that I'm back for good now! Anyways, I never took the time to introduce myself, so here we go!

Hi, I took the username Wumbo because I couldn't wait to think of anything better so I may change it in the future, but it suits me fine for now. SpongeBob is and will always be a huge part of my life (I have pajamas to prove it). For as long as I can remember I have loved that nautical little sponge and his pals and rarely ever go a day without watching an episode. So who am I? I'm simply a die hard fan who would spend hours arguing with someone who just doesn't get why I love SpongeBob so much. I play soccer, draw, and I'm interested in animation and film.

I'm excited to be joining this community of people (again) who are just as much of a fan of the show as I am! :sblips: :sblips: :sblips: :sblips: :sblips: :sblips: :sblips: :sblips: :sblips:

Sweat

Banished
It's VERY late, but you have an excuse for it. Welcome to the forums.

I had enough with these "Too late to introcude myself" topic. I'm going to make one of these on SBC.

Back