Is Frozen Disney's SpongeBob?

is it?

• Total voters

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
i don't think this is true unless they are spamming frozen on disney channel or something

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Um...what does Shrek have to do with this?
giphy.gif

Cha

I love SBM
Good comparison, I’d say so merchandise wise at least like you said. Sometimes my whole Disney store is covered in mostly the movie. Mascot wise nah.

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
Cha♡ said:
Good comparison, I’d say so merchandise wise at least like you said. Sometimes my whole Disney store is covered in mostly the movie. Mascot wise nah.
odd how much merch can come from one movie

Oh please. Everything that gets attention is profitable. Lets not pretend Star Wars, MCU, Deadpool, Wonder Woman, The Simpsons, Star Trek, Flash, X-Men, My Little Pony, Teen Titans Go, lego movies, Harry Potter franchise, Fifty Shades of Grey, and Transformers aren't just as profitable as SpongeBob and Frozen, If not more.

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
Lol beauty and the beast has gotten marketing for like 25 years not all Disney movies with advertising are "their spongebob". I mean go to a Disney store and there are Snow White toys, a 70-80 year old movie. Disney merchandises lots of ::dolphin noise::. I used to have a chicken little plush from them ffs.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
I might've said yes 3 years ago, but by now Frozen is nowhere near as popular as it was back around the mid 10's. Especially the controversy behind Olaf's Frozen Adventure, I have a feeling Frozen has lost the essential popularity it had a few years back. Sure, it's still a merchandise juggernaut, but it's popularity hasn't lasted nearly as long as SpongeBob's (Which I say was essentially in it's popularity peak from around 2001-2009).

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Yeah, to add what Ben said, Disney makes TONS of merchandise for like, every single movie of their's that comes out.

Back