Cartoon Network Is anyone here anime/manga fan?

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Is anyone here watches anime or reads manga often?
I don't mean like watching Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon, I mean like really being a fan and watching anime or reading manga.
Is there anyone here? Or topics about that are unuecessary? I thought maybe I will make a top/recommendation thread or a thread about some popular anime but I want to know first if it is not goint to be in vain.

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
Is anyone here watches anime or reads manga often?
I don't mean like watching Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon, I mean like really being a fan and watching anime or reading manga.
Is there anyone here? Or topics about that are unuecessary? I thought maybe I will make a top/recommendation thread or a thread about some popular anime but I want to know first if it is not goint to be in vain.
i'm not really a big fan of anime, the only anime i enjoy is sonic x

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Yeah I'd say I'm decently into anime and manga (usually anime because that's quicker for me to get through than a manga). In terms of manga, I've read all of DragonBall, Demon Slayer, and Seven Deadly Sins (it had so much potential...sigh). As for anime, I've watched all of those + a lot more like HxH, Madoka Magica, Death Note, Saiki K, Kill la Kill, and a few more.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
i'm not really a big fan of anime, the only anime i enjoy is sonic x
Did you try other anime and not like them? Would you like to try some shows or you are not really into it?
Yeah I'd say I'm decently into anime and manga (usually anime because that's quicker for me to get through than a manga). In terms of manga, I've read all of DragonBall, Demon Slayer, and Seven Deadly Sins (it had so much potential...sigh). As for anime, I've watched all of those + a lot more like HxH, Madoka Magica, Death Note, Saiki K, Kill la Kill, and a few more.
Nice!
I agree about SDS, the first season was great but then it gradually got worse and worse so I dropped it somewhere in season 3 :(

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
alright akinator.

i like serious shows
I would recommend you to watch Death Note. It is one of the most popular anime ever, it has 37 episodes and it is a psychological thriller show.
In short, it follows a genius young boy named Yagami Light who finds a special notebook. The notebook has many rules but in short it has the ability to kill anyone whose name is written in it. Yagami Light attempts to use this notebook to carry out a worldwide massacre of criminals and corrupt people to make the world "good".
This anime is one of my favorite no doubt. The characters are great and you can binge it easily.
If you will like it there are some anime pretty similar to it and around the same level for me

Myles Sparklighter

Showing feelings of an almost human nature
I've seen a few anime of various sizes (Evangelion, ERASED, both takes of FMA, Steins;Gate, Watamote, Death Note, DBZ Kai back when that was airing on Nicktoons) and a couple of accompanying mangas, but never really felt a need to dive that deep into the world. Though, that's less because I dislike anime, and more because I don't watch too many series in general anymore.

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
122 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom (or the USA)
I remember the only anime that I watched on TV was Pokémon on Boomerang and (maybe) Dragon Ball from Toonami (the Adult Swim anime block).

I only remember watching those back in the mid-2010s, but I do have plans to watch the new Tom & Jerry anime (yeah, I guess the fanart of them predicted that).

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
only remember watching those back in the mid-2010s, but I do have plans to watch the new Tom & Jerry anime (yeah, I guess the fanart of them predicted that).
There's gonna be a Tom & Jerry anime??? Let me get in on that, that sounds awesome

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
alright akinator.

i like serious shows
Also, since Bigsmoker suggested Death Note, I suggest Erased. It's also a psychological thriller with a guy who travels back in time to try and prevent the murder of a classmate.

Back