• Is another Iphone really needed?

Votes: 23 76.7%

• Total voters

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I can see it now

iPhone X One, coming next year

Honest Slug said:
I'll never understand why people pay so much for this stuff...

And I hate when they skip numbers. Windows 10 will always be Windows 9 to me.
I heard they had to skip Windows 9 because systems read it as Windows 95 for some reason

PinkPearl

insert title here
Most overrated company in America. Making prices high just because they can, announcing a new product every two seconds just because they can because many people will be blind enough to believe they must have it anyway...corporate greed at its finest for sure.

My phone works fine, so why should I worry about getting a different one? :dunno:

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
Gah. I've used Apple products since the mid-90s, and for a time they were really great as the plucky innovators consistently one-upping the large behemoths of corporate computing. I still have great respect for their engineering teams and what they are able to create technologically – but I think their market focus has shifted significantly. Apple makes quality hardware, no doubt about it. But a phone that costs as much as a computer? And adding or removing features that most users explicitly do not want (without giving them a choice)? This is not the Apple I grew up with.

It's a heckuva phone, but it's not for me.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
That's really the same price as a gaming PC, no contest on which one is more powerful and multi-functional
I can only see very rich people or hardcore Apple users getting this with an unchanged price tag, but I really don't see the value that gives it such a high price :dunno:
I'll just stick with my good old weak smartphone :p

Loopers

Sportz?
That's really the same price as a gaming PC, no contest on which one is more powerful and multi-functional
I can only see very rich people or hardcore Apple users getting this with an unchanged price tag, but I really don't see the value that gives it such a high price :dunno:
I'll just stick with my good old weak smartphone :p

the iphone x is more powerful than a gaming pc

its more than a phone

its the next innovation.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I'd like to add that I hope that it doesn't break easily as the price of this is too much in the first place

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
There is no way I'm paying 1,000 dollars to buy a iPhone.

Paci-Wacy

Imitation Krab
>cheap phone costing $1000, the same amount as an Alienware laptop
>facial recognition required
>its world revolves around swipes

Yeah, I really need this phone! [/s]

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
I wouldn't even had cared as much if it wasn't a thousand dollars... It still adds more to the phone than the past few have (they've just gotten bigger and got better cameras), but I can't believe we live in a world where a PC that can do so much more costs less than a brick with a screen that does half.

Back