Votes: 4 13.3%
  • I hate it

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Is another Iphone really needed?

Votes: 23 76.7%

• Total voters

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
Great, they stopped numbering the sequels and now changing it to letters. Anyway, I don't really care for it.

ooooooofy

hello! :)
Great, they stopped numbering the sequels and now changing it to letters. Anyway, I don't really care for it.
actually from what my mom told me they are also releasing iPhone 8 and 8+ and they are releasing the special iPhone X for their 10th anniversary! it is like a special bonus (although it is not free lolzies)! :sbthumbs:

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
Name me a good reason, outside of greedy consumerism, that they should release new iPhone models so frequently.

To be fair, they do make a good few technical upgrades between generations. I went from a 5C to a 6S last year, and noticed some huge differences immediately.

That being said, this is the last iPhone for me. The headphone jack is just one big part of that decision.

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
The iPhone X seems alright and all. Apple can continue making iphones as long as they want. I don't care about "its another one". Just who the ::dolphin noise:: makes their new phone ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS

BenPaz said:
The iPhone X seems alright and all. Apple can continue making iphones as long as they want. I don't care about "its another one". Just who the ::dolphin noise:: makes their new phone ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS
I guess it's due how popular it was since 10 years ago.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I'll never understand why people pay so much for this stuff...

And I hate when they skip numbers. Windows 10 will always be Windows 9 to me.

The DS Guy

Banished
A good concept for science fiction. It seems cool, but I don't like the possible things Apple could take advantage of with the face ID. As long as Apple stays separate from the government, I guess it's not that bad. But it seems all too similar to communism.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Meh. I don't very much care for iPhones as it is. They're cool and all, but not as nice as Samsung phones IMO.

That name is a game-changer for people, though, and I don't like that. It's just...they've gone from traditional numbering to Roman numerals, and starting with X no less. I mean...if they started with I that'd be fine, I guess, but still...

Although it's just like Microsoft with Windows (there was no Windows 9, right?).

sbl

totally active
iPhone X starts at $1319 CAD, plus 13% sales tax is about $1500 CAD. Seriously, this is TOO overpriced.

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
i wish a neutral option was on the poll...

cause i honestly just feel "whatever" with this. i am concerned about the price ($1000?) but eh, im sure there's people out there that'll buy it anyway loool

Back