INVADER ZIM TV MOVIE OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED NOW!

KarateSponge

Parawhore
Dr. WhoBob said:
Jhonen said he has been working on this almost a year and recording has already begun. And even if it bombs, the show has a huge cult following. This is a fan treat basicly, so only it matters if fans get satisfied. It doesn't matter that much if this movie bombs on ratings.
I'm gonna stop arguing.

Delta Stream

тhє fιєѕту qυιℓανα
Interesting how Nick considers making a movie for this show after treating it poorly during its run. I liked the show as a kid, even though I didn't see it that much, so I'll be looking forward to this.

SmileyToonatic

Banished
CartoonJazzLover said:
Nickelodeon had been improving in the animation side
Not really especially in therms of TV shows, I mean aside from the movies, there's barely any good cartoons on the network except for The Loud House and they have a ton of crappy cartoons such as Bunsen Is A Beast, Pig Goat Banana Cricket, Modern FOP and Breadwinners.

It's cool that fans will get closure and all but also really disappointing because Nick is really starting to pander to nostalgia instead of trying to find new talent to make new properties for them.
I have to agree. I'm not mad at all. I actually think this, Hey Arnold and heck, even a comedy show with no story arcs like Rocko deserved conclusion and I'm glad all of this is happening but it stinks that Nick hasn't given a chance for new content from different creators yet. :/

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
DigitalDeathstraction said:
It's cool that fans will get closure and all but also really disappointing because Nick is really starting to pander to nostalgia instead of trying to find new talent to make new properties for them.
that's nick for ya pander what only gives them money mistreat anything that is even a dollar less of money they want

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
This is cool and all, but I kind of invest myself in Nick for newer ideas, not that I think this will flop, but I seriously want them to stop bring back old NickToons, I want something new to love, not something I loved 10 years ago. Because doing this, has a potential to ruin my aspect of an older cartoon, if this film flops, it won't just flop for itself, it will bring Zim down with it at least a tiny bit for me, and that's not a good feeling.

TexasSponge

Floating Shopping List
Well I saw the trailer for this upcoming TV movie and I can say that I am pretty excited for it! :D Enter The Florpus looks pretty good from what I could already see, so I can't wait to watch it when it does air. Invader Zim is one of my favorite Nicktoons. Maybe if the movie does well, maybe they will one day revive the series? I could hope. You never know. lol

Back