Introduce Yourself to SBM

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Saw this on another forum and thought it was a cool idea.

You don't have to put the name of your city if you don't want to.

About Yourself: Lived in a rather medium-sized town for 20 years until I moved for college purposes in August 2005. Currently attending TSTC, which is a technical school. Don't know what I am still doing here since none of my credits will transfer when I move to Sam Houston. I plan on getting my degree in elementary education hoping to teach 2nd-4th grade.

Why Did You Join SBM? At the time I joined, there wasn't much to talk about but I like how its progressed over the years. I joined mainly because I was asked by Spongey34 to help with site/forums. It's a lot more fun then it used to be because of the vast amount of unique members here.

I didn't really 'find' SpongeBuddy until Spongey34 asked me about it. I was mainly focused on my site, SpongeBob Mania, so I really didn't know that many Spongebob sites back then.

revolution

Daydreams

About Yourself: A dude who likes making random websites, making vids, watching stuff

Why Did You Join SBM? When I was 10, I joined USB. I did not know how to make sigs that time (O-O), so I got post suspension. I joined SBM, and then I got more addicted to join. Now, the problem is, the new members wipe out the old people I miss. Now it's only DTS and me who are still active and my friends since then <_<

P.S. I forgot to add sp0ngyb0b23...The SHE. ;P

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh

About yourself: Well, I hate taking ebil history tests...:P Um, I love science. I llike :P SB with all my heart, but I had a little time off during the breaks between teh new eppys...Um, that sounds confusing, doesn't it?

Why did you join SBM? Well, I was searching through affiliates on random websites. I started at spongebobonline.cjb.net, where I actually e-mailed the owner of
it, then traveled to SpongeyMedia, where I first saw the SB Wassup commercial(which wasfunny, but still not as funneh as the Homestar one :P) Then I think I traveled to USB, which got boring after 5 days. Then I found here, and, after 5 months of looking at the forums, i decided I wanted to have fun here.

Finished!!!!

iPlankton

The Original Single-Celled Organism
Name: Sir SpongeBob

About Yourself: Well, I'm the owner of SBR, and I like this site and mine the best, used to like SBI, but now it's gone. I also LOVE the following things: SpongeBob SquarePants (Duh), Legos, Camp Lazlo, Rocko's Modern Life, Making Fiends, Soccer, Star Wars, Football, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, Spider-Man, Swimming, Lord of the Rings, chess, jalepenos, my friends.
Why Did You Join SBM? I found it through an affilliate link on SBO (R.I.P.), and joined I think because of a contest I wanted to win. I lost, but the members and the place was so friendly, it makes you feel like people are talking right next to you. Now, it's lost a little bit of its luster because of some missing members, but I'll remain faithful to SBM.

Favorite SpongeBob Episode: The Lost Mattress

Favorite SpongeBob Season: Two

Favorite SpongeBob Song: The Campfire Song Song

I added to the form XD

SpongeAngl

SpongeMario! :P
Name:SpongeAngl

About yourself: I live in a small town directly in the middle of Florida. At day time, you can see,and sometimes hear it ring from my house. At night, you can see the huge fireworks all the way from Disney World. My activities include swimming,shopping,sleeping over at my friends' houses,and watching television.
They are not just my activities,I do more,but they are my favorite things to do. I like my state because it has everything except mountains(we have steep hills in neighborhoods around my area.)
Why I wanted to join:I came to SBM for a long time (ever since april.) What used to be my favorite SpongeBob site was United SpongeBob. Then I was in the links and that's how I found this site. I loved this site. A few months later,i saw there was some peoplr controlling this site from the forums.I had no clue what "forums" meant. I felt like I wanted to join.So I registered alot of things. I felt a little shy so I didn't post anything at first.Now look at me! I went over 250 posts and i wasn't even here for a whole month!
Favorite SpongeBob episode: I'm not sure now.
Favorite season:one,two,three,and four!
Favorite SpongeBob song: It's soon gonna be from the best day ever.

do_the_sponge

I has a karot.

About yourself:I'm a mysterious kid full of surprises <_< i have a cool spikey hair (like those anime ppls XD) i'm in high school and im very skilled :krabsx: im very good on gfx,3d modelling,drawing and flash. im also the second canadian moderator in the forum (first one was Sponge bob Laura). i have aloooot of hobbies. like kung fu,basketball,video games xD,sports (basketball =D),computers :krabsx: and other stuff i cant remember

Why did you join sbm? Well...i joined SBM cause im a spongebob fan like the other ppls. and i joined the forum to make friends from around the world :krabsx:

About yourself: I like to make things. Many things. I like to learn stuff and watch TV (mostly SpongeBob.)

Why did you join sbm? I wanted to join after seeing what the site was like.

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll

About Yourself: I DON'T have Asperger's Syndrome, and I DON'T like to threaten people with chainsaws. *hides chainsaw behind self* :tongue:
Why Did You Join SBM? Because I was bored out of my head and the place looked kind of cool.

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
I plan on getting my degree in elementary education hoping to teach 2nd-4th grade.

YAY. Now I know what you are going to waste do later on in your life! :tongue:

About Yourself: I am very nice person, I like to play my trumpet, I love animals, and I like to goof around for some reason :tongue: I make the AB Honor Roll and is in Future Problem Solving (I know it's geekish but I really don't act like a geek) and I try to make friends all the time.

Why Did You Join SBM? Actually, it was I think the 2nd day of my summer break, and I wanted to get more SpongeBob songs from Spongy Media (RIP). It then popped up this error message and it said to join SpongeBuddy Mania. I thought to myself, "Hmmm... if they are recommending SpongeBuddy Mania, then what the heck? I'm going to join!"

imty

Krabby Patty Burglar
Join Date: Well technically i joined in October of 2004..but then the crash happened and so i was a little confused..lol, so later i just made a new username..imty-which is Feb 4 2005

About Yourself: Well, i live in the country, in the heart of the U.S., and went to school from kindergarten to 8th grade in a very small town of about 400 people, and this year [my freshman year] have started going to a new high school in a larger town of 3000 people...I'm not what you would call a dork or a nerd..but i'm not exactly a "yo-yo homie G" type of person either :tongue: I pretty much get along with everyone i run into.

Why Did You Join SBM? Well, to tell you the truth, i was a total sb FANATIC and did a netscape search of spongebob pictures..spongebuddy mania showed up, and i clicked on it and decided to explore further..i discovered the forums, joined, and was amazed at the money system, so..well i've been here ever since. :O

Banoon

TWENTY FIRST CENT'RY SCHIZOID MAANNN

About Yourself: Im 9 years old, live in Auckland, New Zealand and... Im.... nice? Some people think Im disgusting and a dork or nerd or geek, but that's the people who call anyone beneath them that on some level. I mean, I spit a little bit on accident and they think Im disgusting and they're never touching me again. There also those girls who think Im a virus and if they touch me they die. Luckily I have about 12 friends to keep me company. Like imty, Im not really a "wazzup bro, wanna drink alcohol with me at Rebel Sports tommorow with me, dude?" kinda person either. I hate those kinda people. But me and my friend act like that to people to annoy them. :tongue: It's so fun that way. I hate tough homework and my teacher is pretty strict, but I've learned to live with it. I like to play my recorder (that I can play afew songs on) to annoy my 13 year old brother, cuz no matter how well I play, he gets angry. :P

Why Did You Join SBM? I go to alot of forums, and Ive been looking for a Spongebob one awhile, Lucasbob (member that quit, also a real life friend of mine) showed me the site at school.

Spongetron

I hate you! :P
About Yourself: I live in Pasig City, Manila, Philippines, has a nice family, loves spongebob, my computer too, i never miss eating lunch and dinner... some people are annoyed by me.. i have 2 best friends, my other best friend transferred to other school, she was the best.. so i only have 1 best friend left.. even my favorite teacher, leaves our school to some problems?... and that's it

Why Did You Join SBM? I want to meet new friends and haven't got one best friend here... and to find new infos from spongebob O_o

sb1fan

Ohmygodimonfire.

About Yourself: Currently in 6th grade, known as class clown in-training, urban ninja, awesome person, annoying person, and a normal guy. Living in a great place called San Jose, California. My fave sports are basketball, swimming, and golf. But really, I'm a non-athletic guy. My hobbies are video gaming, watching TV, test my skills, or in this case, 'skillz', at the computer, hang out with my friends, do ninja missions, and control obsession with SpongeBob SquarePants.

Why Did You Join SBM? One day in October 2004, I searched up 'spongebob' on Google, and I found "SpongeBob Online". It was an awesome site. So, I searched for more SpongeBob sites. I saw "The Sponge Zone", which is now called, "United SpongeBob", and I noticed something called 'Forums'. I thought, "What's a forum?" I checked it out...and I still was puzzled. Eventually, I was banned from there for "making spoilers", "making double accounts" (made account for brother), "putting annoying pictures" (didn't know what a signature was, so I put random pics at the bottom of my posts", and basically being an idiot. I had to move on. So, I made my own site. "SpongeBob Clubhouse" (now SBR, check it out). My problem was that I didn't know where to advertise, so I advertised at a friendly forum called "SpongeBuddy Forums". And then I eventually got used to SBM (learned what are sigs, etc.), and lived happily ever after.

krustykrab1393

CRAAAAAAAZY good!

About Yourself: My name's Ellis, I live in Ohio. I was the HUGEST, and I mean hugest SpongeBob fan on these forums. Unfortunately, I kind of lost that when I was grounded from the internet for three months. During that three months, I discovered the Australian band, The Veronicas. I fell in love, and sadly, lost my obsession with SpongeBob. You can now find me activly posting on The Veronicas Message Boards. This is me: http://board.theveronicas.com/index.php?showuser=6104
It's WAY different than here.
HOWEVER: Today, I have remembered that I have the Lights, Camera, PANTS! game. I started playing it, so I might become more active here again. :)

Why Did You Join SBM: I was in love with this little square dude. Why else? :P

no username.

wee woo

About Yourself: I am a Junior at High School, A non-denominational Christian, and am skilled in the making of graphics, flash animation, HTML design, etc. I am also very skilled at making typos all the time too.

Why Did You Join SBM? SSJ told me to test some skins out. I didnt really become active til December that year though. :sbx:

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
I plan on getting my degree in elementary education hoping to teach 2nd-4th grade.
Awesome. I'm thinking of being a teacher myself.

About Yourself: Junior in high school. Rather busy, at least compared to last year. Trying to get good grades but knowing that the most important thing is to have fun. It's also tough having so many girl friends to keep track of. Just ask MSB or Cody. ;)

Why Did You Join SBM? Well, I guess because I made it. :tongue:

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

About Yourself: I'm in seventh grade and skip a grade for math. I own a few SB sites myself. I also enjoy some sports.

Why Did You Join SBM? I was surfing the web (with google) for some SB info. I poped onlong to SB-Online (and yes... I've been on the SB web -not forums- since about Jan. 2005) then I found Sarah's SB shrine... where I found a link to USB... (which was currently SZ) and I joined the forums 4 months later. about a week later I joined SBM and posted a bit.... then I left because I was starting SBN and now I'm back

Mr. Fittz

Friends

About yourself: I live in a house in a small town.

Why Did You Join SBM: I joined USB (back then; SZ) and made friends with Spongey34. I was on AIM one day and he told me about SBM. I thought it was pretty cool, so I joined. He also made me mod, but I'm not a mod anymore, as you can see. :prop:

Back