Immathog vs Brony Dating Websites

Immathog vs Brony Dating Websites

• Total voters

Michael Scott

Giant Clam
In the shoutbox I promised Trophy I would make this topic unless he answered this question by 6:30 EST. Since he never answered the question, I unfortunately have to turn it into a topic. Oh well.

Here's a link to a brony dating website (Why do these exist?): https://www.bronymate.com/

Here's the Immathog video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUq-ahYg3Ks

I'm voting for Brony Dating Websites, because as much as I don't understand it, voting against it would be betraying a fandom I am part of.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
First I'd like to apologize if my comments in the shoutbox were a little out there in regards to Immathog. I feel like I was perhaps a bit over-the-top when giving my brief thought on this debate over there, so...yeah.

But still, I'm voting for Brony Dating Sites. If you play your cards right, good things can come out of them - like lasting friendships/relationships. It also shows that you have got a community that respects each other based on having the same primary interest in MLP.

Michael Scott

Giant Clam
President Squidward said:
Me and a lot of people I know feel this way. I accidentally started ranting about it again when it was unnecessary, so I figured I'd just post it here instead and vent my anger somewhere.

Alright, so what the ::dolphin noise:: is wrong with Cartoon Network these days? I used to only have TV service for Cartoon Network, never changed the channel ever. All day every day was awesome shows back to back. Adventure Time, Regular Show, Gumball, Steven Universe, then Adult Swim at night. Hit shows that were popular everywhere with every age. Then they had to get in this habit of trying to revive old shows, but by ruining the ::dolphin noise::ing animation and story. The New Looney Tunes, PowerPuff Girls, Scooby Doo, Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, Teen Titans ::dolphin noise::ing Go. And they still won't stop ruining good old stuff. Next on the list is Ben 10, they're going to ::dolphin noise::ing ruin that too. Don't these idiots see that every ::dolphin noise::ing remake flops hard, except for Teen Titans Go because they force it so ::dolphin noise::ing hard? Then these jackasses had to be even dumber, by cancelling successful shows. I've seen so many Adventure Time and Regular Show shirts and backpacks and whatnot, even on adults, and they canceled both those shows. Never once seen Teen Titans Go ::dolphin noise::ing anything on anyone, not even kids. And they got into this ::dolphin noise::ing groove that is also like why I stopped watching Nickelodeon when I was younger. They had a lot of good shows, cancelled the good ones one by one, and instead of spreading out what they had left, they just picked a show and filled every ::dolphin noise::ing empty slot with that show. I remember the last day I ever watched Nickelodeon, it was 3 ::dolphin noise::ing hours of Spongebob, 1 ::dolphin noise::ing episode of Penguins of Madagascar, 3 more hours of Spongebob, 1 ::dolphin noise::ing episode of Fairly Odd Parents, etc... So yeah, I stopped watching Nickelodeon because of that. Look at this week's schedule for Cartoon Network. Looks a lot like the ::dolphin noise::ty ::dolphin noise::ing Nickelodeon lineup. It is deeply infuriating that the channel that used to be my life is ruining itself more and more and nobody is saying anything about it.

I've been considering starting a petition for a while now. Even if it doesn't work, it'd be nice to let Cartoon Network know, "nobody likes your ideas except babies who can't think, if you got your heads outta your ::dolphin noise:: and made shows for everybody, y'know, PEOPLE WITH MONEY FOR ::dolphin noise::ING PRODUCTS, PEOPLE WHO CAN ACTUALLY TALK ABOUT HOW GOOD YOUR SHOWS ARE AND SPREAD THE WORD, you would have far more success and money than aiming your shows at the dead end demographic of stupid children that are incapable of supporting your one ::dolphin noise::ty show."

The only shows of quality they have left is Gumball and Steven Universe. They never air Steven Universe and hardly air Gumball, looks like they're the next ones to be in the good show graveyard. The day they cancel either of those 2 shows is the day I ::dolphin noise::ing give up on Cartoon Network and never tune in again.

[deep breath] /rant
MLP should air on Cartoon Network.

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
neither one sounds like one for people to date people that remind them of cartoon ponies(which is just disgusting their cartoon horses and 2 mythical creatures) and sounds just stupid no one does this with any other show and the other is an annoying song

Michael Scott

Giant Clam
spongebob pokemonpants said:
sounds like one for people to date people that remind them of cartoon ponies(which is just disgusting their cartoon horses and 2 mythical creatures)
MLP is disgusting? I'm not sure what you are trying to say with this.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
The E-Man Guy said:
It's the implication brought about by the idea of a brony dating site.
Like, the...um...more extreme bronies that may lurk the site, to put it lightly.

Michael Scott

Giant Clam
SpongeFan257 said:
It's the implication brought about by the idea of a brony dating site.
Like, the...um...peculiar bronies that may lurk the site, to put it lightly.
I suppose that is what he meant, but his lack of grammar made that very hard to read.

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
The E-Man Guy said:
how it had no typos at all what i was trying to say do you know how bad some of the fan base is what was trying to say is it was probably made so people could date people so they could feel like their dating one of the ponies (which is just disgusting)

Michael Scott

Giant Clam
how it had no typos at all
True, there were no typos. However, the complete lack of punctuation makes it a pain to read. I'm wondering, is English your first language? If it is, then there is no reason why you can't attempt to use proper grammer.
what i was trying to say do you know how bad some of the fan base is what was trying to say is it was probably made so people could date people so they could feel like their dating one of the ponies (which is just disgusting)
Eh, I think the website is just a place where people with a common interest can date each other. There are certainly some crazy bronies, but I doubt a lot of people on that website want to feel like they are dating one of the ponies.

ScumBob

sicko m0de
President Squidward said:
Neither.

One's a poorly-made album, and the other is a site that sounds like it will give you pop-up viruses.
that new lego Unikitty show literally looks like what happens when you put TTG and MLP in a blender

Back