I'm renaming No-Name and Ranky!

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
No, your eyes are not playing tricks on you. No, you haven't suddenly gained dyslexia. And no, I will not try some of your mom's casserole! :(

First of all, I can't even count how many messages I get on SBM, fanfiction.net, and my e-mail asking me why No-Name can suddenly talk when he couldn't in Jellyfish Hunter (obivously some people haven't read his character profile on fanfcition.net).

So to end all these messages, I've decided there's only one way to go. The reason I'm getting all these messages is mainly because I kept the same name he had in JH. So, the obivous solution is to rename him.

I will be editing all my previous fics with his new name after I finish this topic (although obviously, it's been finished by the time you're reading this :D ).

Effective immediately, No-Name will now be called...Stevie. Ranky will be...Randy.

To help you sink that in, I've deicded this is a great oppertunity to show some ficart I made.

spongebobkj4.png

(from left to right) Spongetron from Spongetron 4017 and Spongetron 4018: Back in Time, SpongeBob in his underwear (I just couldn't resist :D ), and SpongeBob in his winter outfits from A Very Spongey Christmas

spongetroncharactershv4.png

(from left to right) Squidtron, Patron, Krabtron, and Planktron from Spongetron 4017

patrickxy9.png

Patrick's winter outfits from A Very Spongey Christmas

Planktron and SpongeBob were done from scratch. The other character images are GIF's taken off of Google. I didn't do No-Name/Stevie because when it comes to doing him in Paint, I totally stink.

And finally, this a hand-drawn comic I made for my little sister. Just for the heck of it, I've deicded to show it to you guys as well.

comichx2.jpg

*in case you can't read my handwriting*
Patrick: What game should we play next?
-
SpongeBob: I know! It's called "Annoy Squidward"!
-
Stevie: Cool! How do you play?
-
Stevie: What?
-
Squidward: Ah! I haven't seen SpongeBoob and friends in a while!
-
Squidward: Now, time to watch some quality television!
SpongeBob: What show is this, Squidward?
-
Squidward: Oh, it's called...
-
Stevie: Could you pass the seacorn, Squidward?
-
Squidward: AAAAHHHH!!!
-
Squidward: Get out of my house, you three stooges!
-
Patrick: That was good!
SpongeBob: Yeah, but not good enough...
-
Stevie: Don't worry! I gots another idea!
-
LATER...
Guy on TV: Laurie, I have a confession to make. I...
-
Realistic Fish Head: We interrupt this tragic moment to bring you a special news bulletin!
Squidward: ...Laurie?
-
Realistic Fish Head: The mayor or Bikini Bottom has just delcared today...
-
...National Squidward Day!
-
Squidward: What?!!?
-
Squidward: I gotta see this for myself!
-
Squidward: I'm here! I'm here!
-
SpongeBob: April Fool's, Squidward!
-
Patrick: But it's March, SpongeBob.
Stevie: He's right. Shouldn't it be March Fools?
-
Squidward: AAAAAHHHHH!!!!

SquidwardLover

My dogs want your cereal. :)
Those pictures remind me of my drawings in the 4th grade! (Now I'm in 6th grade)

But I got better after years of drwaing over and over and reading the drawing lessons!

The 4 houses thing was great though!

Is No-Name's Stevie's house a jellyfish?

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh
*sob* But I loved no-name being named no-name!!! And...now my picture of Ranky is...is....not ranky anymore! *cry*

SquidwardLover

You know PokeDouglas, you should just write what happened after "Jellyfish Hunter"!

Write about an accident that made No-Name talk and want to be called "No-Name" and why he dresses like SB!

SquidwardLover

Why doncha do a thing where SpongeBob was on set doing TCOTWJ and they finally got to the scene with the machine, but No-Name got stuck like that and they had to cancel the movie because of episode deletions on FF.NET, PokeDouglas.

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Why doncha do a thing where SpongeBob was on set doing TCOTWJ and they finally got to the scene with the machine, but No-Name got stuck like that and they had to cancel the movie because of episode deletions on FF.NET, PokeDouglas.
Hm...good idea. I might do something like that in Behind the Scenes with SpongeBob and Friends.

Back