I'm leaving SBM for good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
Because I'm tired of everyone here bad-mouthing about the worst episodes of Spongebob Squarepants! If you hate show then why you joined here in the first place?!

I'm also tired of doing Fry Cook Games stuff. it has gone too far!

I should not join this forum so I would be not getting stalked by the jerk a-hole user named SpongeBob and Patrick!

Last edited:

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Because I'm tired of everyone here bad-mouthing about the worst episodes of Spongebob Squarepants! If you hate show then why you joined here in the first place?!

I'm also tired of doing Fry Cook Games stuff. it has gone too far!

I should not join this forum so I would be not getting stalked by the jerk a-hole user named SpongeBob and Patrick!

I wish my account to be deleting and I will not come back to this forum with full of haters!
:patuhh:

Guess I'm confused. Everyone will have their opinions and not like episodes of the show. Hell, I don't even like a few episodes but it's not going to stop me from being entertained by others who might like them.

I think the majority of the fan base would agree that this show was just awful from season 5-8 or 6-8 and season 9 is, in a small way, where the show got better and better over time. It's nice to have everyone from around the globe share what they think about each episode, season, character, the writing, etc.

As far as Fry Cook Games, I haven't been in that forum in a while but I can look and see what's going on.

And then there is SB&Pat, is this stalking happening on the forums or discord in our server? I can't do much outside of that except to report them...which you can do as well.

Combusto82

And then there is SB&Pat, is this stalking happening on the forums or discord in our server? I can't do much outside of that except to report them...which you can do as well.

who un-ban SB&Pat? better if he is a PERMANENTLY BANNED FOREVER!

Combusto82

You can also block on Discord. They are banned on SBM Discord.
I already blocked them before because they are too pushy and keep bother me on Discord almost every time as I'm logging on

Anyway why you are referring SpongeBob and Patrick as they/them/their? I think it was he/him/his (I'm he/him/his as well)

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I already blocked them before because they are too pushy and keep bother me on Discord almost every time as I'm logging on

Anyway why you are referring SpongeBob and Patrick as they/them/their? I think it was he/him/his (I'm he/him/his as well)
Because I don’t want to assume it’s one pronoun over another and mislabel and not be 100% informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back