I'm leaving for a little while.

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
I'll be visiting family so i wont have time to be on sbmania i'll be gone for a month, but don't worry am leaving on the 12th, i'll be back by new years day. i hope you don't forget about me lol

I'll be gone on the 12th and coming back on the first of January

I'll miss all of you

especially you squidward ❤️

am gonna have so many alerts when i come back, am just imagining how am gonna read them all ''sad noises''

1669992175432.png

Last edited:

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
I'll be visiting family so i wont have time to be on sbmania i'll be gone for a month, but don't worry am leaving on the 12th, i'll be back by new years day. i hope you don't forget about me lol

I'll miss all of you

am gonna have so many alerts when i come back, am just imagining how am gonna read them all ''sad noises''

View attachment 17455
Goodbye and have fun spending time with your family! Also, since you won't be here on Christmas Day, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Don't worry we will not forget you that fast lol
Have fun! (I know it too early but still)

QuippertheSpongeGuy

Floating Shopping List
Aw, it will be sad to say bye to my bestest sbmania friend for a hiatus, but i hope you have a good time in those few days!

Mr. What Zit Tooya

Moby Dollar

I'll miss all of you

View attachment 17455
Don't worry, enjoy the holidays friend, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :sbparty:

Back