If you made The SpongeBob Movie 3

Mr. Pants II

Baby Clam
It would make a lot of sense to make this the end of SpongeBob altogether since the franchise would be three movies in and how many seasons by then I mean it would be sad but that would add just a bit of the much needed heartful moments that SOOW lacked

in my honest opinion ;D

Growlie

Best Boy
I'd give Squidward his own full length feature movie...

I would make an epic journey/team-up truce between Squidward and Squilliam, it would stay underwater and animated. And the two would travel far from Bikini Bottom, and have character development between Squidward as well as Squilliam.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Wow me in February 2016. Back when I didn't drive, still liked SpongeBob, and was enthusiastic about this website. How times have changed.

Night-Waker

Moby Dollar
Since I'm pretty sure the third movie will be a sequel to Sponge Out of Water, I'd go more in depth with the magic book and give more explanation to how it works and why it only seems to effect the residents of Bikini Bottom.

SpongeBob wakes up one morning to find out all his friends are missing (not trying to rip off Gone), and he has to try to find them all before they vanish permanently, dodging perilous obstacles along the way.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
Plankton runs for mayor and wants to win to force Mr. Krabs to give the formula.

Grass-Skirt-Chase

Call me Këlp0
If I were in control of the movie’s production, I would suggest a serious plot. The seriousness I’m going for is something along the lines of danger in Bikini Bottom but also something that’s realistic due to them being underwater. Fish hooks and tuna cans floating around the water was nice, but we need MORE! And what I’m proposing is an...

OIL SPILL!!!

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
SpongeBob and his friends go to Viacom's HQ & tell the executives to pull the plug because they are aware their show has been around too long

Full of action, heart, adventure, deep character moments, and sadness

Back