If you made The SpongeBob Movie 3

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
This is a simple topic. If you were in charge how would you make the third movie. Currently I am developing my own story but I wonder what you guys think. This film could turn out in so many different ways.

More

VIP
I would avoid interfering as it is beyond my ability and I have minimal idea of how much work goes into a movie.

I'd make it a crossover with Doctor Who, add a new character voiced by Chris Evans and reference other movies. Even sounds better than farting pooping rapping seaguls already. :squidtroll:

CaptainJZH

Frozen Cephalopod
I'd make it something that doesn't involve an epic journey for once. Tell a feature film that stays in Bikini Bottom!

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
WhoBob said:
I'd make it a crossover with Doctor Who, add a new character voiced by Chris Evans and reference other movies. Even sounds better than farting pooping rapping seaguls already. :squidtroll:
I'd cancel the third movie and give the pooping, farting, rapping seagulls their own spin-off.

The Navy

Banished
I'd cancel it since there's no need for a third movie and I'd hire all the artists currently on it on the show.

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
*adds a new character voiced by Vanessa Hudgens*
*also makes it an ALVINNN/SB crossover*
done :squilliam2:

Doowop said:
Have a movie that settles the feud from Friend or Foe once and for all. No epic quest, no "meets our world" gimmicks, just funny jokes, an ongoing problem, and actual character development. Of course, it would have to take place after the first movie.
In all seriousness, I'd actually love a movie like this.

The Drifter

Some person.
I'm going to make it a really confusing movie. Instead of hiring famous guest starts, I'll just hire top-of-the-line writers to write the most convoluted (yet still makes sense) and deep plot that rivals Memento. Then the movie will be animated in various SpongeBob art style and mixed to makes it more confusing. Then I'm going to markets it as a straight forward generic family movie.

Oh, and I'll hire Heavy Irons studio to make a PC-exclusive game for it.

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
I'd devise a plot that doesn't involve Plankton attempting to steal the forumla. Maybe Planky-poo doing something a bit more malicious that doesn't involve the formula in any way. I'd introduce new places, way outside Bikini Bottom's city limits, like they introduced the Thug Tug and the trench in the first movie. Wouldn't include any big-name guest stars, rather solely have the talented VAs SB has on board supply all the voices. I wouldn't include any grossout or fart jokes, just plain funny jokes, with some double entendres to appeal to the parents. Also, I'd add in some references to old episodes like SOOW did. I'd probably bring back some one-timers (Spot, the Tattle-Tale Strangler, Plankton's relatives, etc.), and also introduce some new characters, including a villain more sinister than Plankton. About the songs, I wouldn't have anything like "Teamwork", "Sandy Squirrel", or any of that crap. Instead, I'd have some catchy original songs. For the music score, I'd either have Gregor Narholz compose an epic original score, like he did for the first movie, OR an original score composed by the talented composers who've created original compositions for the show (Nick Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield, Barry Anthony, Michael Bolger, etc.), both augmented by familiar cues from the APM library.
And if a video game is developed for this, I'd have the wonderful talent at Heavy Iron Studios crank up their minds into high gear, and go all out bananas with a great game, another high score (no pun intended) for that great studio.

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
It would be a remake of this

n1ZIpDj.png

Back