If the SpongeBob SquarePants Characters were on the Titanic & hit an iceberg, how would they survive?

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
I am watching the movie Titanic in Spanish and I thought 'if the SpongeBob characters were in the same scenario as Jack and Rose, how would they deal with it?'

Patrick would probably be too dumb to actually find a way to escape the sinking ship

SpongeBob would be too scared

IDK about Squidward

Sandy would be the one most-equipped to adapt to the situation based on her survival skills

What do you think?

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
But what if they didn't know how to swim and them being sea-creatures did not matter?

It's just a hypothetical situation

I think based on the characters' traits, Patrick would be the one to die first because he wouldn't know how to deal with the severity of the situation

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
Yeah, I know I was being that guy... 😏

Going less by their resourcefulness and more by their inner character:

Mr. Krabs is J. Bruce Ismay. He survives by greedy, underhanded means.
Sandy is Captain Edward John Smith. Despite her survival skills, she goes down with the ship after doing everything she can to get people to safety.
Plankton is Cal Hockley. He survives by treachery like Mr. Krabs.
Patrick is Fabrizio (Jack's friend). We lose track of him by the second act, and he dies in the chaotic mess of the splitting ship.
Pearl is Rose. She survives thanks to the sacrifice and help of others.
Squidward is Thomas Andrews (the shipbuilder). He issues early warnings and helps people evacuate, and thereafter disappears.
Spongebob is Jack. He could save himself, but chooses, like his gallant peers Squidward and Sandy, to save others instead.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I hate to be this guy, but... they're sea creatures (and Sandy wears an underwater suit). So... they'd be fine?

🤔
I think Sandy wouldn't be in a suit at that point, but she would have a gadget to engage the suit onto her body from a press of a button

Grass-Skirt-Chase

Call me Këlp0
Yeah, I know I was being that guy... 😏

Going less by their resourcefulness and more by their inner character:

Mr. Krabs is J. Bruce Ismay. He survives by greedy, underhanded means.
Sandy is Captain Edward John Smith. Despite her survival skills, she goes down with the ship after doing everything she can to get people to safety.
Plankton is Cal Hockley. He survives by treachery like Mr. Krabs.
Patrick is Fabrizio (Jack's friend). We lose track of him by the second act, and he dies in the chaotic mess of the splitting ship.
Pearl is Rose. She survives thanks to the sacrifice and help of others.
Squidward is Thomas Andrews (the shipbuilder). He issues early warnings and helps people evacuate, and thereafter disappears.
Spongebob is Jack. He could save himself, but chooses, like his gallant peers Squidward and Sandy, to save others instead.
Take your kudos! This was well thought out! 👌

Back