• King Neptune

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • French Narrator

• Jellyfish

• Total voters

skinnybeans17

Only semi-active now, had a regretful past here.
SpongeBob SquarePants officially has ten main characters. Those being SpongeBob himself, his best friend Patrick, his pet snail Gary, his grumpy neighbor Squidward, his cheap boss Mr. Krabs, as well as Sandy, Pearl, Mrs. Puff, Plankton, and Karen. But if the show had to promote another character to the main cast, who would be the best choice and why?

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I think Larry the Lobster could be a main character in that case. It is a bit hard to explain why, but he is the better option I think.
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy should stay as they are. To be honest, they aren't that interesting(at least for me) + their role in the show is to be the heroes are admired by Spongebob and Patrick
Patchy the Pirate is more of a fan-character just like us. He always breaks the fourth wall.
Potty is just a supporter for Patchy so he can't be a main character instead of Patchy.
The Flying Dutchman is a special character since all his role is for horror/haloween like episodes. He is great as a support character for these episodes. He is also sort of a villain like character and we have already one for this, Plankton.
King Neptune is too majestic to appear much in the show. Haha, I don't know, I can't see him adding to much to the show as a main character.
French Narrator doesn't even have a design so he can't really be a main character.
Fred is nice for the My Leg joke, no more than that I think
Jellyfish is pretty a good idea since most of the jellyfish episodes are good but we have Gary already so it is redundant
So Larry the Lobster is the best option for me

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I wouldn't mind it being Larry the Lobster or the Flying Dutchman. I can see Bigsmoker's point about the Flying Dutchman only being used for Halloween-like episodes, so Larry is probably the better all-around choice.

Back