If Spongebob was ever in flash animation.

Grumpy Squidward Guy said:
Spongebob is the only traditionally animated program left on nick

What episode of FOP is that from?
It's from Space Ca-Dad, the fourteenth episode and first part of the episode, just looking at that puppet animation makes me want to go on a rampage, and why is Chloe's leg so thick? :thumbdown:

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
There's a Mexican cartoon that uses flash animation backgrounds and hand-drawn cartoon characters. It is called El Chavo Animado, and it is based on a Mexican sitcom, El Chavo del Ocho, which stars an orphaned child in a funny green hat. Look it up.

EM.

Moby Dollar
Ok I'm probably very late on this but here's a clip from the Superbowl halftime show of Spongebob introducing whatshisface, and they only had a few days to make the animation so it has motion tweens, now I'll be honest it's not the worst of work, compared to like Johnny Test, but this animation I don't really like, and I definitely agree it sure as heck would not fit Spongebob. Seriously, Spongebob's eager face looks like he is frozen and struggling to move, Squidwards hat has pretty good animation I will give it that but everything else just looks awful.

Night-Waker

Moby Dollar
I'm gonna be the odd one out and Flash say isn't as bad as it's made out to be. Yeah it can look cheap, but if you know what you're doing it can turn out pretty good. It's just a matter of skill set and putting the time into getting it right

That being said, I still prefer how the show is done now, if anything just because of how rare traditional animation is nowadays. If it were to switch to Flash however, as long as it doesn't come off looking tacky or cheap, I think I could live with it.

EM.

Moby Dollar
I'm gonna be the odd one out and Flash say isn't as bad as it's made out to be. Yeah it can look cheap, but if you know what you're doing it can turn out pretty good. It's just a matter of skill set and putting the time into getting it right

That being said, I still prefer how the show is done now, if anything just because of how rare traditional animation is nowadays. If it were to switch to Flash however, as long as it doesn't come off looking tacky or cheap, I think I could live with it.
You are right, there are some shows that make it look good, such as Archer, but it depends on what kind of show it is when you do it, for shows like Spongebob it would not fit. Also I thought we were gonna say limited animation now since Flash is an animation tool that is really good to use.

Back