Ice cream truck rolls around...what do you get?

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
m8ONRfO.jpg

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Number 11 looks Super.

Crap I got to SAVE the puns for later

Welp Stomped that one into the ground

Aw man this comment is getting bigger and bigger

OK it's time I rescued all of you from my stupid puns

Alright I'm done, time to jump into the next topic.

nobody

Imitation Krab
What appears to be visible in the menu of frozen dairy desserts and ice pops that displays my desire to purchase from the heavy motor vehicle responsible for the vending of frozen dairy snacks listing of frozen dairy sweets was agreed upon my inner-mechanism to raise my index finger and aim at the frozen dairy sweets registered as the twenty-eighth item (more commonly referred to as the "Jumbo Jet Star") obtainable for purchasing at the heavy motor vehicle responsible for the vending of frozen dairy desserts.

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
This is missing the best one!

spongebob-squarepants-profile.jpg

I remember as a kid screaming for one of these. I loved them so much.

food-lies-trust-issues-44-58ac11ef4a53a__605.jpg

They would always end up looking like this, but I still bought them every time :lol:

As a grown adult, I would probably choose #8. It's a satisfying classic with a nice taste.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Different selection than I'd be used to here but I'd be tempted to get that Mario one just for the novelty..probably would end up getting 12 or 28 though.. I remember back when I was younger and it would come around I'd usually go for some sort of bomb pop type thing which 28 is close to

I'd get 5. I'm nuts for that chocolate peanut combo omfg

abney317 said:
Different selection than I'd be used to here but I'd be tempted to get that Mario one just for the novelty..probably would end up getting 12 or 28 though.. I remember back when I was younger and it would come around I'd usually go for some sort of bomb pop type thing which 28 is close to
I feel like the Mario bar would be like the SpongeBob bar though where the actual design of Mario is downright screwed up :P

Back