I wish other shows had a collection of production music like SpongeBob did

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
A lot of other shows have good background music like SpongeBob does. A prime example being Adventure Time. But less than half of it's background music has been released. The only other show that has associated tracks on YouTube would be Courage the Cowardly Dog, and that show has plenty of good music. I really want to see if Dexter's Lab has a soundtrack of the background music used in the show, there have been several occasions where a track or a background cue would be used more than once throughout the show. I'm sick of looking like a weirdo when trying to rewind or fast forward to a specific moment in an episode just to listen to the music where the specific piece of music is used. I also hate when the dialogue interferes with the music.

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
Just rip them yourself

It's what I do with music from video games that don't have a soundtrack

Perhaps the reason you're having trouble finding production BGM for other shows besides SpongeBob is because most other cartoons don't use stock stuff and are actually done by real composers

(e.g Rugrats, Teen Titans GO, The Fairly OddParents)

This music is harder to find because the composers don't usually release it

Last edited:

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
Yeah, like Grass said, there's a whole mix of Spongebob background music on Youtube.

Found one for Adventure Time too.

This stuff is nowhere near as difficult to find as you think. :P

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
I legitimately still listen to the old spongebob tracks that would play in the background, such as Aloha Oe or Kamakani, and theyre some of my favorite tracks ever released, and extremly nostalgic.

Back