I want to make a SB Halloween picture

iedasb

Crazy Artist
I want to make a SpongeBob Halloween picture, I don't have much ideas...
Since in my country we don't really celebrate halloween :T
I want to do something involving Spandy(SpongeBobxSandy).
But it would be cool to hear ideas for costumes, poses, etc.

I already made one SB halloween pic in 2010: http://fav.me/d31s4gs[

If you came here just to make unfunny jokes, please, don't waste your time commenting.

Growlie

Best Boy
Why not draw a picture of Squilliam without a head scaring Squidward and SpongeBob.
This would be based on the idea I had called The Headless Octopus, which combines Graveyard Shift and Pranks Alot.

The Headless Octopus! Just like Graveyard Shift, Squidward tells another spooky story about an octopus who lost his head. And hearing this story, Squilliam decides to give them a good scare and gets a can of Invisible spray [like in Pranks Alot] and sprays his entire head, face and unibrow, then changing clothes Squilliam goes and scares Squidward and SpongeBob

iedasb

Crazy Artist
Growlie said:
Why not draw a picture of Squilliam without a head scaring Squidward and SpongeBob.
This would be based on the idea I had called The Headless Octopus, which combines Graveyard Shift and Pranks Alot.

The Headless Octopus! Just like Graveyard Shift, Squidward tells another spooky story about an octopus who lost his head. And hearing this story, Squilliam decides to give them a good scare and gets a can of Invisible spray [like in Pranks Alot] and sprays his entire head, face and unibrow, then changing clothes Squilliam goes and scares Squidward and SpongeBob
Its a cool idea, but isnt something I would do. I think you should do it^^ Really^^
Thank you anyway!

Back